• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

04/05 Ex-Shrimpers

Kenny

Thailand Shrimper
Nicky Nicolau played the whole game as Swindon bested Notts Forest by 2-1

Tes Bramble scored in Stockports 2-2 draw at Boston

Lawrie Dudfield played in all of Northamptons 0-0 draw with Wrexham

Although tecnically not a full ex-Shrimper, Paul Benson came off the bench for Daggers and laid on their 3rd goal.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Aug. 13 2005,18:34)]Tes Bramble scored in Stockports 2-2 draw at Boston
oops.gif

First of many for God I imagine.
biggrin.gif

I'm just going to post here because the other members of the God Squad have, so I didn't want to feel left out.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Aug. 13 2005,19:09)]It was, well, lets say, mentioned in the chat room. Tes 1 Freddy 0.

wink.gif
And as nearly everyone else in the chatroom mentioned Tes Bramble - League Two, Freddy Eastwood - League One.

wink.gif

Oh dear. These TIG people must be stopped from asserting that Bramble is better than Eastwood.

Can't remember the last time Bramble scored 24 goals in a season....
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

It's only Kev who thinks God is better than Eastwood. I think they're on a par.
tounge.gif

Swindon's 1st game - lost without scoring - No Nicolau

Swindon's 2nd game - lost scoring twice - Nicolau on as a sub as both goals are scored in near comeback

Swindon's 3rd game - Won - Nicolau plays 90 minutes

GET IN THERE NICKY!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chaco27saf @ Aug. 13 2005,23:07)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Aug. 13 2005,19:09)]It was, well, lets say, mentioned in the chat room. Tes 1 Freddy 0.

wink.gif
And as nearly everyone else in the chatroom mentioned Tes Bramble - League Two, Freddy Eastwood - League One.

wink.gif
Funny how the TIG squad single Eastwood out. Surely The Goat should be compared to Tes Bumble seeing as he is his replacement.

Now, shall we compare Goaters start for his new club to how Bumble's Stockport career has started?

Or maybe we should compare their career records in full?

laugh.gif

Back