• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

1 Ticket for Sale for the Spurs Vs Southend Game

rosepennington

Hiya Southend Fans...

I've just recently purchased a ticket to watch Southend play on Saturday..however i am unable to attend and thus left with this ticket..if any of you haven't already have a ticket and wanna watch Southend beat the might Spurs but have problems purchasing a ticket..i have one up for sale on the East Stand block C right at the front of the pitch.

:o Enjoy the game....

And I suspect at a profit! A quick glance at the official website would have revealed that tickets aren't exactly gold-dust at the moment; there were some 1,000 or so left yesterday afternoon.

We won't see this poster again!

Where did i say i wanted a profit? im only getting rid of them because i cant go. i bought them for £42 im selling it for £35.

I didnt think it was a big deal where i would sit as i am a Spurs fan but Southend is my home town and i would like to see them win. Y would it matter where u seat..your there to enjoy the game arent u?

Try telling that to any restless natives who aren't happy there are away fans in the home areas!

5 weeks ago at the carling cup game i paid £150 x 3 for me and my 2 sons in a corporate hospitality deal and even sitting amongst a possibly better class of spurs fans, 3 times i nearly came to blows with people who got the strop big time, cause a couple of occasions we cheered for the Blues and stewards had to have a word to calm things down. So i would not want to sit in a 'normal' home area and have to keep totally quiet for 90 minutes.

5 weeks ago at the carling cup game i paid £150 x 3 for me and my 2 sons in a corporate hospitality deal and even sitting amongst a possibly better class of spurs fans, 3 times i nearly came to blows with people who got the strop big time, cause a couple of occasions we cheered for the Blues and stewards had to have a word to calm things down. So i would not want to sit in a 'normal' home area and have to keep totally quiet for 90 minutes.

I remember you saying about that at the time. I considered getting those tickets for my Dad for his Xmas present but was put off by the fact it was just seats and a lounge! By what you said, glad I didn't bother!

Also, it's exactly the scenario I fear I'll have to put up with for the Ipswich game. Here's hoping a scenario that was put to me the other day will come to fruition!

Wow..i never notice it could get so nasty. Ok then maybe it wasnt a very bright idea to be selling my ticket to any southend fans..Sorry Shrimpers.

We have still got 800 tickets left for the away end and the Spurs Seatbooker is still showing quite a few tickets available in the home areas. Looks like Blocks 36 & 44 are not being sold and will be empty?

I think we will be taking just under 5,000 still not bad support, but it would have been nice to sell our allocation again. Crowd will probably be about 32,000.

I didnt think it was a big deal where i would sit as i am a Spurs fan but Southend is my home town and i would like to see them win. Y would it matter where u seat..your there to enjoy the game arent u?

I used to watch Spurs long time ago - but I want Southend to stuff them & SUFC come first for me.

We have still got 800 tickets left for the away end and the Spurs Seatbooker is still showing quite a few tickets available in the home areas. Looks like Blocks 36 & 44 are not being sold and will be empty?

I think we will be taking just under 5,000 still not bad support, but it would have been nice to sell our allocation again. Crowd will probably be about 32,000.

Dam it so block 36... the bloke next to us is not getting sold :( I enjoyed the banter last time i was their ! GUTTED

I had to watch the entire game from the Spurs end. Whilst it was rather amusing to watch them gradually turn against their team the longer it went on, I left the ground feeling like I needed a shower.

It's so difficult to be quiet for 120mins.

Phooeey!
Over the years I have supported the Shrimpers in with the home fans at Sheffield Wed., Rushden, Cambridge, Col Ewe, Peterborough, Barnet, Orient (a number of times, often alone), at Norwich last Boxing Day and even at the old Den! and I have never once been molested or harrassed in any way and I didn't either sit on my hands or keep quiet. There was a lot of jolly banter that's all.
It's all down to attitude.

...and then you get BrettieAngell's experience at Orient. Just one of those things I reckon where most of the time, it won't be a problem but you never know when someone will object.

I had to watch the entire game from the Spurs end. Whilst it was rather amusing to watch them gradually turn against their team the longer it went on, I left the ground feeling like I needed a shower.

It's so difficult to be quiet for 120mins.
I had a bit of fun abusing the Spurs players with the home supporters. But I'm glad to be in with my fellow Shrimpers this time.

Mark Mac

Back