• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

I'm a Mod too⭐⭐
Staff member
The Beeb have just published the results of the 10 weirdest song lyrics of all time competition, with the Killers coming in at no 1. Anyone got any better ones??

1. The Killers, Human "Are we human, or are we dancer?"
  2. The Beatles, I Am The Walrus "I am the eggman, they are the eggmen, I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob."
  3. Michael Jackson, Earth Song "What about elephants? Have we lost their trust?"
  4. Lionel Richie, All Night Long "Tom bo li de se de moi ya, yeah jambo jambo."
  5. Carly Rae Jepsen, Call Me Maybe "Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad."
  6. Black Eyed Peas, Boom Boom Pow "Beats so big I'm stepping on leprechauns."
  7. Duran Duran, The Reflex "The reflex is an only child, he's waiting in the park."
  8. Wham! Club Tropicana "Club Tropicana, drinks are free, fun and sunshine, there's enough for everyone, all that's missing is the sea."
  9. Taylor Swift, Love Story -"Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter, and my daddy said stay away from Juliet."
  10. Oasis, Champagne Supernova "Slowly walking down the hall, faster than a cannonball."

Bop bopa-a-lu a whop bam boo
Tutti frutti, au- rutti
Tutti frutti, au-rutti
Tutti frutti, au-rutti
Tutti frutti, au-rutti
Tutti frutti, au-rutti
A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boom

also....

Ah ziigazig ah....

Pop music is just chock full of utter gibberish...apparantly the french bits in Blondie's Denis Denis is just made up nonsense, so it's not just English!

Nothing really weird about that CRJ lyric. Quite good actually. The Wham one isn't confusing either.

Nothing really weird about that CRJ lyric. Quite good actually. The Wham one isn't confusing either.

Yeah, read this in the paper this morning and then spent the next three tube stops trying to work out what was confusing about Club Tropicana...

I'm surprised a band like Mott the Hoople or some such didn't make the final 10.

I'll be the roundabout
The words will make you out 'n' out
I spend the day your way
Call it morning driving thru the sound and in and out the valley

Yes were always a good source of gibberish.

From "Horse with no name"...

"In the desert you can remember your name cos there ain't no one for to give you no pain". Lacking in grammar as well as nonsense.

Any thing by Marc Bolan takes a lot of beating ,Metal Guru is it you , Automatic Shoes ,Get it on bang the gong get it on ,and what about She is faster than most and lives on the coast ah ha ha .

Back