• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question 100 Colchester players we have hated....

DTS

The Business
In light if the scum coming to town on boxing day I thought it would be good to list our 100 most hated scummers players from over the years...

1) Greg Halford - Weazel faced prick.

5) Jamie Cureton - Flukey tosser who embarrassed us on live tv a couple of seasons ago!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Didn't hate Gerken actually, 6) Chris Iweluemelelo I suppose, though nobody tops Dunoguid.

Why Teddy? He never did us any harm. Was going to say Karl Duguid but TB beat me to it. Will never forgive him for his blatent act of diving.

13.) Mark Yeates

15. Mario Walsh
16. Steve McGavin
17. Mark Warren
18. Ben Lewis
19. Steve Wignall (think he played for them)

We could also do 100 Colchester fans we've hated.

Oh, hang on........maybe just 10 then.

Any ******* who has pulled on that filthy shirt is hated in my eyes.

I will add that tricky Congolese **** to the list as well...

Last edited:
Do we have to put their players names on our shrimpers chit chat page. **** them. Inbred scum. They are all james blunts.

1) Duguid
2) Duguid
3) Duguid
4) Duguid
5) Duguid
6) Ray Crawford, If the Ipswich reject had missed those chances that game against Leeds have been forgotten Years ago
7) Mario Walsh, how they had the blind cheek to describe him as a footballer when they shipped him down the A12 is beyond me
8) Duguid
9) Duguid
10) Jason Cook (our revenge for Mario Walsh)

Last edited:
Back