• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Memory Lane 100 Legendary Southend fans

C C Csiders

Life President
On the journey to spiritual enlightenment (via the
A compilation of 100 great Southend fans of "our" time. These can be legendary in your eyes, there eyes, or through blue-tinted eyes. They can be someone you looked up to as a kid, either through their unflinching support for Southend, or through actions and deeds. No self nomination. I'll kick off with:

1. Keith McGhee (sp.) - used to hitch everywhere to all Southend games, before moving north to Scotland.

2. The bloke who 'soiled' himself at a reserve match and had to borrow a pair of tracksuit bottoms from Tilson.

good thread good thread, now we all have lots that stick in our heads and obviously differnet pockets of groups have there own, but for me

Damion Brown (known by most)

Brains

of course Ginger

turtle hawk wind??

Bungle?? god that was a few years ago?

So far.....

1. Keith McGhee (sp.) - used to hitch everywhere to all Southend games, before moving north to Scotland.

2. The bloke who 'soiled' himself at a reserve match and had to borrow a pair of tracksuit bottoms from Tilson.

3. Bob Evans (RIP) - Need I say more total Southend through and through sleep well mate!

Does Dagenham Kev qualify? Legendary for all the wrong reasons...

indeed

3. Bob Evans (RIP) - Need I say more total Southend through and through sleep well mate!

4. Dagenham Kev - I dont need to explain this one!

The Guy That Went All The Way To Bermuda To See Southend Play??

Cant Remember Who That Was

4. Dagenham Kev - I dont need to explain this one!

5. The Man Who Likes Trains - For going to bermuda for a pre season tour, pure class!

Back