• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hawkwell Blue

Manager
At least that I've watched Sky highlights and heard the following "Piggggooottt, One half of Wembley erupts, the Play Offs produce drama big time again. Southend United pick themselves up and get themselves out of a tight spot again. This club just does not know when it is beaten"

And then pick out the individual reactions to the goal from the group of fans they focus in on including good old ginger.

Personally love the BBC Essex commentary too:

"Wycombe have to score or Southend are in League One next season - can Dan Bentley pull it off for the Blues? HE CAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!! SOUTHEND UNITED ARE PROMOTED IN ONE OF THE MOST DRAMATIC PLAY-OFF FINALS YOU WILL EVER, EVER SEE!!!"

Goosebumps.... :smile::loyalsupporter:

I think one of the Wembley video posts should be converted to a sticky. That way, if I get worn out reading some of the stuff on here I can scroll up to it and cheer myself right up - sounds like a plan to me.

I think one of the Wembley video posts should be converted to a sticky. That way, if I get worn out reading some of the stuff on here I can scroll up to it and cheer myself right up - sounds like a plan to me.

Im liking your plan very much.

My son comes in from a 14 hour day persecuting prawns and crab, and the first thing he does even now is watch Piggie's goal and the penalty shoot out.

Watched the goal again about 30 times using 4 different clips last night, never gets dull.

I like the Sky clip because you can see my lot as the ball goes in, but my favourite is the Wycombe youtube clip. Seeing the goal go in, the Southend Supporters erupt, the Wycombe fans crushed, Phil Brown celebrating.

Magic.

Watched the goal again about 30 times using 4 different clips last night, never gets dull.

I like the Sky clip because you can see my lot as the ball goes in, but my favourite is the Wycombe youtube clip. Seeing the goal go in, the Southend Supporters erupt, the Wycombe fans crushed, Phil Brown celebrating.

Magic.

The best bit about that is the bloke near that camera saying 'Southend have been ****' :hilarious:

Back