• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimpers Trust News ?????? ??????? ??????? ?

So now I’m scratching my head. You’ve had a meeting, which has been professionally minuted and you’ve made said minutes available to all. So what was that fracas in the liaison meeting thread all about when one side was demanding live streaming, and the other suggesting that some shrimpers are more equal than others and almost have privy councillor status.

Hopefully now everyone knows where to look to keep themselves informed and how to get more involved if they wish to do so.

So now I’m scratching my head. You’ve had a meeting, which has been professionally minuted and you’ve made said minutes available to all. So what was that fracas in the liaison meeting thread all about when one side was demanding live streaming, and the other suggesting that some shrimpers are more equal than others and almost have privy councillor status.

Hopefully now everyone knows where to look to keep themselves informed and how to get more involved if they wish to do so.
Indeed.

Especially considering that, just as many of us said and the minutes have proven, the agenda points and discussion topics would be pretty dry and uninteresting.

But people moan and insist on wanting to know absolutely everything, so *shrug*

This was a liason meeting which is completely different from the fan's forum which took place a week or so ago.

Because the meeting you refer to was a Supporters Group Meeting and not the Trust's Liaison meeting.

The two are totally different.

The Liaison Meetings have never been recorded and put online, they are only ever minuted and the minutes once approved by all published.

Because the meeting you refer to was a Supporters Group Meeting and not the Trust's Liaison meeting.

The two are totally different.

The Liaison Meetings have never been recorded and put online, they are only ever minuted and the minutes once approved by all published.
No the meeting I referred to was the Liaison Meeting and I’ve never suggested it should be streamed or recorded. I’m not confused. I scratched my head because on a thread now closed shrimpers were at war with each other because uninformed statements were being met with condescending answers. Now I hope everyone has moved on and lessons have been learnt.

Last edited:
No the meeting I referred to was the Liaison Meeting and I’ve never suggested it should be streamed or recorded. I’m not confused. I scratched my head because on a thread now closed shrimpers were at war with each other because uninformed statements were being met with condescending answers. Now I hope everyone has moved on and lessons have been learnt.
It might have been referred to as a 'Liaison' Meeting, however it wasn't. The meeting you refer to was definitely the Supporters Group Meeting, unfortunately and we do not know why, but they started calling them Liaison Meetings, which is totally confusing.

So once again we can assure you it was not the regular Trust Liaison Meeting with the Club which this thread refers to!

It might have been referred to as a 'Liaison' Meeting, however it wasn't. The meeting you refer to was definitely the Supporters Group Meeting, unfortunately and we do not know why, but they started calling them Liaison Meetings, which is totally confusing.

So once again we can assure you it was not the regular Trust Liaison Meeting with the Club which this thread refers to!
To avoid any further confusion which it looks like I’m adding to, I’ll take a step back here. Besides, I can feel one of my migraines coming on.

Back