• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

12 priceless points

graysblue

Banned
luvly jubly max points is just what was needed,all i want is to get to 51pts ASAP then see what unfolds.

the demi gods mssrs tilly and brush are both top banana and have both been the business.

sorry all i cannot get too carried away,simply because i have been watching the lads for too long ,and we all know its up and down.

xmas gift,

we are top 10 or better .

Things definitley look good, a completely new midfield were always going to take time to gel but we seem to have a good balance and competition for places. If we can extend some of the loan signings until the end of the season then a top 6 finish should be a realistic aim. Credit to Tilson after losing Gower, Bailey and Mulgrew who were all pivotal in our late run last season, for managing to piece together a squad that has gelled so well in a relatively short time and sits in a promising position in the league.

Back