• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

18.02.2023 - last home game??

The last home game might be Saturday with the St John’s Ambulance not being paid.

Things seem to be confirmed one game at a time at the moment. Cover is apparently in place for Saturday but they’ll likely need more for a league game. I’d like to think there’s enough money raised Saturday to pay for Tuesday but it really does seem to be one game at a time.

The last home game might be Saturday with the St John’s Ambulance not being paid.

Things seem to be confirmed one game at a time at the moment. Cover is apparently in place for Saturday but they’ll likely need more for a league game. I’d like to think there’s enough money raised Saturday to pay for Tuesday but it really does seem to be one game at a time.

Crowd of 2000 with max ticket price a tenner, less match expenses - which includes I think away team travel costs(!), I doubt there'll be much leftover.

Crowd of 2000 with max ticket price a tenner, less match expenses - which includes I think away team travel costs(!), I doubt there'll be much leftover.
sadly you are right, baring mind weve only just paid Boreham Wood and Darlington for thier share of money

We will, if only because of the time taken to appeal.
And the fact that you don't just get wound up on the spot. They'll appoint administrators who look to secure the running of the club whilst they find prospective buyers

And the fact that you don't just get wound up on the spot. They'll appoint administrators who look to secure the running of the club whilst they find prospective buyers
Are you sure that’s how it works?. From what I’ve read the club would have to apply to appoint administrators prior to the winding up hearing. If you are wound up in court, liquidators will be appointed, not administrators.

Its more than just travel costs. 40% was a figure I was quoted and last I heard Darlo are still waiting.

Its more than just travel costs. 40% was a figure I was quoted and last I heard Darlo are still waiting.
Absolutely, there are loads of costs that are deducted, I mentioned away team travel as I thought that was an obscure one, but also includes officials fees and expenses, floodlights etc etc - and then as you mention away team get a split of the what's left over.

What we don't know, in the spirit of robbing Peter to pay Paul is if the actual gate receipts are being used for that - I really hope we don't owe refs any money

Back