• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

18 Plus+Transsexuals - would you?

Would you ruin a ladyboy?

• Yeah - I'll do anything

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but has to be very feminine with no dicky-doodah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bentley's Absurd Gait

Following on from the Dana International pics in the Eurovision thread, would you do a ladyboy? I think Dana would feel my righteous fury, but I wouldn't tell my Dad. My Mum wouldn't mind as (s)he's a good Jewish boy.

My Mum wouldn't mind as (s)he's a good Jewish boy.[/quote said:
Knew that joke was coming ;).
Hmm tricky isnt , depends on the op itself , how aware you are etc etc .

I think a tricky question is would you have a hermapthrodite ?

Knew that joke was coming ;).
Hmm tricky isnt , depends on the op itself , how aware you are etc etc .

I think a tricky question is would you have a hermapthrodite ?

Am I getting predictable osy?

As for your question, I refer you to my answer to the poll.

I fear so ... ah Ryan Sidebottom ?
Ok even weirder , if a good mate of yours was geneticly altered (to teh chromozone level) into a fit bird still retained their old personality ?

This is getting far to weird now. I need a shower.

I fear so ... ah Ryan Sidebottom ?
Ok even weirder , if a good mate of yours was geneticly altered (to teh chromozone level) into a fit bird still retained their old personality ?

All my mates have terrible personalities. All three of them are absolute morons. So yeah, I would.

My mate "The Pliot" used to live with a bloke (As mates )down Brighton Marina and this bloke was called Stumpy.

Anyway one day Stumpy went to what used to be call the Paradox in Brighton centre and he ended up copping off with this "bird" called Mercades.

So they swapped numbers and arranged a date. Few weeks later they meet up and over the course of the next few weeks they get more and more friendly. Thing is Mercades was happy to do things to this bloke but he wasnt allow to touch her in the growler region.

Anyway as you can guess turns out that Mercades was in fact with togger and this bloke stumpy was so gutted he didnt come out after that and ended up moving to Hong Kong soon after......

So having seen what Tranny love can do i think i would stay clear.

10630_1.jpg

Hmmmm...

When the World Cup is on I love it when the camera pans to the Brazil fans, and more often than 'female' Brazil fans doing the Samba. These are surely transexual Brazilians. But you can always guarantee Motson saying words along the lines of "I'd give them one Mark, wouldn't you. They'd love it from me as I have got a massive c**k".

Mark of course remains silent thinking back to being in the back of a car in Merseyside.

Any man that would go with a transexual is quite frankly rather disturbed.
Its just plain wrong.

Anyone for Hayley from Corrie?!

CS Cockroach is the man who knows about trannies believe me. The man is obsessed to the point of him breaking down one day in the Railway but was consoled by good old Tony Barker who is always good in that saort of situation.

Thank God the weeks of counceling with a good shrink and we think he is getting over his passion for heshe's but you never know with that boy.

Back