• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

1st day at the club shop

I have to say I think supporters are going to be very happy with the merchandise that is going to be on sale.

Firstly, the club shop is a really good size with fitting rooms! Lots of Nike stuff such as footballs shin guards and all sorts of other stuff.
The Nike wear is nice with a wide range of training tops, shorts and casual wear!
We still have another delivery coming tomorrow and reckon it's going to look good once filled with stock.
Interesting to learn that our club shop is the biggest 'Just sport' have done so far! (Even bigger than Aberdeens)!

I mentioned to Mike ('just sport' manager) that a few supporters would be interested in long sleeve shirts and he said he will order some!

Should be a busy afternoon on Monday, and we are open until 8:00pm.

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ July 28 2005,20:00)]Who are these long sleeve lovers?
They are from Liverpool and they'll do anything you say.

tounge.gif

Well done Grim on the low-down. Hope all goes well on Monday when you open the doors to the riff-raff.

Oh, and what with more merchandise etc. has security been improved?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ July 28 2005,19:00)]Who are these long sleeve lovers?
I know me, and a few others have repeatedly asked the Club and people on here, whether they'd be long sleeve tops avaliable.

I've never been a fan of long sleeved shirts really but I can see why some people would want to wear them.

The gloves, well, that's something different! We are in the age of the text message now and if you've ever tried writing one with frostbitten fingers...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ July 28 2005,22:20)]what are you doing sending text messages in the middle of playing a game of soccer?
rock.gif
???
biggrin.gif
It's more at the end of the game although during the game is an intriguing tactic!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ July 28 2005,18:58)]I have to say I think supporters are going to be very happy
oops.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can't believe I missed that one first read!!! They must have some amazing stuff int he shop and be paying people tot ake it away!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ July 28 2005,18:58)]I have to say I think supporters are going to be very happy with the merchandise that is going to be on sale.

Firstly, the club shop is a really good size with fitting rooms! Lots of Nike stuff such as footballs shin guards and all sorts of other stuff.
The Nike wear is nice with a wide range of training tops, shorts and casual wear!
We still have another delivery coming tomorrow and reckon it's going to look good once filled with stock.
Interesting to learn that our club shop is the biggest 'Just sport' have done so far! (Even bigger than Aberdeens)!

I mentioned to Mike ('just sport' manager) that a few supporters would be interested in long sleeve shirts and he said he will order some!

Should be a busy afternoon on Monday, and we are open until 8:00pm.

cool.gif
Are you working there then Grimm??
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ July 28 2005,19:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ July 28 2005,20:00)]Who are these long sleeve lovers?

tounge.gif
I think that has probably gone way over the head of 90% of people on here.

But your post has ORM's seal of approval
biggrin.gif
- you may wish to delete it as a result.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ July 29 2005,16:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ July 28 2005,19:04)]
[b said:

tounge.gif
I think that has probably gone way over the head of 90% of people on here.

But your post has ORM's seal of approval
biggrin.gif
- you may wish to delete it as a result.
That has brought back a whole host of memories.
smile.gif

most of which are quite shocking
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ July 28 2005,22:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ July 28 2005,19:00)]Who are these long sleeve lovers?
probably the same girly boys who wear gloves when they play soccer on a sunday morning.  bunch a poofs.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
What is this 'soccer' you speak of.....? This is a football messageboard for football people!

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ July 29 2005,20:41)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ July 28 2005,22:13)]
[b said:
probably the same girly boys who wear gloves when they play soccer on a sunday morning.  bunch a poofs.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
What is this 'soccer' you speak of.....? This is a football messageboard for football people!

wink.gif
Gadzooks ! You're quite right.
cool.gif

Back