• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lee Boylan was a very good striker, it'was only his illness he had that held him back, I am sure he would have played div 1 or Championship level if he did not have the problem.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Big Bad Barry Corr
Will the game be segregated at Park Lane?

Yes they'll be checking hands, counting digits and looking for webbing.

Or checking to see if you still have your Appleby Fair pass.....

Not been to Canvey for a number of years, anyone recommend where to park? Is it still street parking?

You'd be lucky to find street parking around the ground. The residents who live near the ground don't seem to be able to use their driveways. I regularly visit Canvey as my grandparents live there (as previously stated). I would suggest parking at the ground though.

I will be there, not far from where I live (Benfleet) so I wouldn't turn my nose up at the thought of watching our first X1 Vs Canvey. CIFC is a different club than one under fat Jeff King.

Back