• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2 murders by racist thugs !!!

graysblue

Banned
few days ago was chatting to some guy and he spoke of the difference in media attention given to the stephen lawrence murder and the kris donald murder,must admit never heard of the donald case so had a look.

the differences are staggering,yet 1 case recieved massive media attention whilst the other appears to have been buried.

why was this??

Please don't start off on this tack again, you'll never get agreement from a majority.

I thought being a Sunday morning, you would be at Church like a good white Christian man should be. Very disappointing.

good morning einstein,

you appear to have plenty of opinions,yet you only posted the above whilst ignoring the actual thread.

I think that whenever race is involved there is more of a "story" for the tv, However - this also now applies the other way in my eyes, for instance take the group of pakistanis who attacked that lad at school with a hammer, that was reported like it was the end of the world. So, it doesn't matter who is being attacked and who is the attacker, as long as they are different race it is fair game for the media

I think it is purely "white on white" , "black on black", etc which is considered less newsworthy than a mixed bag...

good morning einstein,

you appear to have plenty of opinions,yet you only posted the above whilst ignoring the actual thread.
You mean a bit like you when you are asked questions, you don't answer and continue to rant?*

I have no opinions on this, as it is another aimless, pointless and useless thread started by you, which is really only ever looking for one thing - to stir up more trouble.

(*a bit like you didn't answer why you aren't at Church.)

Also I feel that if the donald incident happened in England it would be different, same as if Lawrence happened in Glasgow.

Last edited:
You mean a bit like you when you are asked questions, you don't answer and continue to rant?*

I have no opinions on this, as it is another aimless, pointless and useless thread started by you, which is really only ever looking for one thing - to stir up more trouble.

(*a bit like you didn't answer why you aren't at Church.)

firstly i dont attend church so hopefully answers your question.

interesting to read you have no opinion regarding the content of this thread whilst you have plenty of views elsewhere.

OBL not seeking agreement just interested in how people percieve things.

The problem is though, that people's perception is usually a little less black and white (apt huh?) and more shades of grey than what you're looking for, and another thread about race related issues is just an excuse for people to throw a few more toys out of their prams.

I heard there was a stabbing in Benfleet on Friday night resluting in a 33 yr old man having his life taken , apparently it was down near the station although have only heard this through friends etc , so not going make out i know it is a fact , but if true , its tragic and really hits home when its right on your own doorstep as such .

firstly i dont attend church so hopefully answers your question.

interesting to read you have no opinion regarding the content of this thread whilst you have plenty of views elsewhere.

...but then we all cannot be such an expert on all subjects such as you purport to be.

...but then we all cannot be such an expert on all subjects such as you purport to be.

we all only know what we choose to learn,i have never ever stated i am an expert.

i find it interesting the usual suspects would rather have a pop at me than discuss the thread.

I heard there was a stabbing in Benfleet on Friday night resluting in a 33 yr old man having his life taken , apparently it was down near the station although have only heard this through friends etc , so not going make out i know it is a fact , but if true , its tragic and really hits home when its right on your own doorstep as such .

Seems you're correct there, here's the link
http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/local_news/castlepoint/3810348.Man_murdered_on_Halloween/

we all only know what we choose to learn,i have never ever stated i am an expert.

i find it interesting the usual suspects would rather have a pop at me than discuss the thread.

With all due respect, being one of the "usual suspects" is not a phrase that's usually applied to me (unless we're talking cliques, which we're not here!). I'm just trying to get you to understand how tedious the same arguments are becoming over and over again with slightly different packaging each time.

You prefer to spend those two hours moaning about foreigners. Why not move to Spain and moan about Spain with other British people? When conversation dries up about how **** Spain is you can always moan about Britain again?

Happy happy times......:support:

morning DS ,no opinion either on the subject?

Back