• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

20/20 game tips

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
Having not played these before I need some tips please but first the basics

Are you able to TIE or GFI ?
Is there a noticeable effect on stamina ?

Would you select the same bowlers that you would for regular OD games.

Do you set most batsman to attacking/bowling to defensive etc

All your tips gratefully received.

It killed PFL levels last season, but as everyone plays at least 7 games this time around it might be refused. I'm selecting the same bowlers because I have no choice. I play one bowler attacking and the rest defensive/very defensive.

God knows how good doing that is, though. We've only had 1 season of it too. Did beat some teams better than mine last season, though that was probably down to very high morale.

to be fair, i didnt find spinners very effective last time round

My new group sees myself, another weaker Level 4 side, 3 poor Level 5 teams and 2 poor Level 6 teams so i should cruise it and win all the games in the process and can prob afford to rest a few players as well! Going to be away Mon and Tues so will start off with a fairly strong-ish team but will still have room to have a play about with certain things!

Kev

my new group sees me, 3 level 6's, 2 poo leve 5's, and an ok level 5 team... all set up for TIE now!

They have changed again this morning after being de-botted.

I now have 4 Level 6 teams and 3 Level 5 teams. Happy days.

TIE's galore and can even use a bit of squad rotation!

:):)

bugger, mies got a tad more difficult as they thrown a Level 4 team in now..

the main bugger is i had arranged tactics for all my fixtures, and now had to do it all again!

Don't discount setting bowlers attacking.

It depends on pitch, conditions, opposition, bowlers type etc but wickets are a great way of slowing teams down.

I've got one other level IV team, 3 V and the rest VI. Should definitely be in the top 2 although I ballsed up today and didn't set any orders so played as normal against an level 5 team

Best team in the league up next. Going to TIE and take my chances with the draw when I come 2nd.

Like I do in the one day games I try and set mine players to their strengths. if he is attacking/destructive I up it a level. Defensive /cautious set to cautious.

Back