• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2008/2009 Season Highlights dvd

Tangled up in Blue

Certified Senior Citizen⭐
Just been watching Fulham's 7th Heaven, their highlights of the 2008/9 season on dvd.
Is there any chance of OUR club getting their act together and producing a highlights dvd of last season's games BEFORE the new 2009/10 season actually starts?

I imagine it will just be the Chelsea highlights and footage of Dorian Dervite.

I for one am considering going to the court of Human Rights because the club have denied me the opportunity to re-live losing at home to MK Dons

I think the club have missed loads of tricks on this. I would have thought any of the following would have sold well.

* End of season
* The two chelsea games on one disc
* All of Freddys 49 goals in one place
* Tilly and Brush taking turns with Darryls missus,

I would have brought any of the above bar the Chelsea games as cant be arsed to watch full games.

I don't think the demand is there for end of season DVDs unless we've had a promotion. Which is a shame because I'd buy one every season, personally.

I understand why the Club doesn't put out a product that will make them a loss, but I wish that they'd do something to cater for those of us who would like to see the season's highlights. Maybe release them online as a downloadable file and charge a tenner for it?

The Trust had a pretty good viewing summary of the goals from the season at their Awards night, might be a good idea for them to offer copies out for sale if the club aren't going to do it.

It is, unfortunately the rights are owned by some media company (can't remember the name), and thus we are unable to produce the End of Season Review for sale.

That's a real shame, was a great little package and if the club aren't going to do it, it would be a way of making a bit of money at least.

Back