• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

so in practise, could i start installments now to take me up to november?

my student card expires in September, do you think the same rule applies?

I think you'd need to take that up with the ticket office. IIRC they ask to see a birth certificate when you purchase your first "child" price SC, so they have on record your age.

I heard that if we get promoted the ticket price will rise from £380 for renewals to £540.

I'm not aware of that at all, although that may be part of discussions held away from the focus group. As far as I know, the recommendation was that prices were to remain the same regardless.

can someone post the prices in here please
its not letting me open it from the website
would be decent if you could
thankssss

I think you'd need to take that up with the ticket office. IIRC they ask to see a birth certificate when you purchase your first "child" price SC, so they have on record your age.

But since im a 'mature' student, my age isnt really an issue?

I don't know, which is why I said you'd have to check. I don't know what happens about mature students at all.

I assume as i have an NUS card all would be fine and dandy, since surely its the point of purchase that would count?

I assume as i have an NUS card all would be fine and dandy, since surely its the point of purchase that would count?

I bought a season card about 6 or 7 years ago when i was a mature student. All i took was my NUS card and proof of study, which in my case was my OU course registration forms.

I bought mine by direct debit last year so they already had my details so it was pretty easy. Did it in under 2 minutes.

I'd already read the brochure thing online and I knew I would end up renewing anyway so may aswell get it over and done with.

So if you did D/D last year you don't have to do a new mandate? That's good to know.

Back