• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2010/11 New Kit Mock Ups

What's your favourite ?

• Total voters

Ayrshire Blue

The Custard Splat
So, The new Nike teamwear launch was last night at the Emirates. I got the images of the new kits today and have mocked up some possibilities as what could be our home shirt for next season.

Just for a bit of fun pick which one you like the most.

Option 1
Brasil-1.jpg

Option 2
Park-1.jpg

Option 3
Legend.jpg

Option 4
PinStripe.jpg

Option 5
Dynamic-1.jpg

Option 1 is the only new style in the range, So with that I think that one is the most likely, that's also my personal favourite.

Hopefully you can all see the images this time :obl:

number 4 if made from the same material used for rugby shirts would be a massively smart shirt to wear out.

Option 1 looks too much like the relegation from the Championship kit and 4 looks to Man United for my liking.

I am going 5 but I think we would chose 1 as a club.

Shame then that the club said this season's monstrosity is a 2 year shirt...
How about the away kit options?

If we were changing I'd go for Option 4 then Option 1.

A vote for number 4 here. I'm a sucker for those thin horizontal stripes.

Last edited:
Shame then that the club said this season's monstrosity is a 2 year shirt...
How about the away kit options?

If we were changing I'd go for Option 4 then Option 1.

I thought I'd heard that but wasn't sure.

The majority of the range is very poor.

Will do some away ones, but there isn't too much yellow there either.

I find it hard to believe the club will not release a new shirt next year......especially given current cash flow issues. Or does the agreement over the club shop mean that actually the club does not benefit from increased sales?

I find it hard to believe the club will not release a new shirt next year......especially given current cash flow issues. Or does the agreement over the club shop mean that actually the club does not benefit from increased sales?

The club don't earn a penny out of anything sold in the club shop.

Given that the current kit is still being advertised at full price, I fully expect us to have the same kit next season.

The club don't earn a penny out of anything sold in the club shop.

I know that the club shop is a franchise but I find it hard to believe that we don't get a penny. Doesn't a franchise normally work in a way that you are charged a certain percentage of profits to trade under that name?

Do I take it the three people who voted on three have never seen/worn last season's away shirt? That shirt is awful.

Think most of these kits look OK but they are all so similar, it would be nice to have something a bit different for once. Each year they stick another white line somewhere else and charge you £40 for the pleasure. Number 4 is far too Man United aswell.

Think most of these kits look OK but they are all so similar, it would be nice to have something a bit different for once. Each year they stick another white line somewhere else and charge you £40 for the pleasure. Number 4 is far too Man United aswell.

I agree about different kits, but we'd only end up in a HiTec or RossCo number, I kinda like walking into the SUFC "Nike" clubshop. Better than the SUFC portacabin of old.

Back