• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2010/11 New Kit Mock Ups

What's your favourite ?

• Total voters
The club don't earn a penny out of anything sold in the club shop.

Don't understand where on earth you got that fact from. I understood that the club recieved a certain percentage from the overall sales. It also means that the club have no overheads such as staff or stock which allows the shop to be well stocked.

Last edited:
I like option 2, kind of classic look and reminds me of the kit when I first saw Southend play in 1976

Like the style of 1 but prefer the v neck design of 4.
That said I really like our current home kit.

Back