• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Agent Lomas

Manager
Portsmouth FC

Nickname:
Pompey
Founded: 1898
Ground: Fratton Park
Capacity: 20,688
Manager: Andy Awford

2013-14 Season: League Two - 13th

Transfers

INS: Ben Close (Youth System), Bradley Tarbuck (Youth System), Danny Hollands (Charlton), Paul Jones (Crawley), Craig Westcarr (Walsall), Nigel Atangana (Havant & Waterlooville), Michael Poke (Torquay), James Dunne (Stevenage), Alex Wynter (Crystal Palace), Miles Storey (Swindon)

OUTS: Ashley Harris (Gainsborough Trinity), Phil Smith (Aldershot), Jake Jervis (Ross County), Bondz N'Gala (Barnet), Simon Ferry (Dundee FC), Sonny Bradley (Crawley), Daniel Alfei* (Swansea - Loan Return), Trevor Carson (Bury - Loan Return), Michael Drennan (Aston Villa - Loan Return), Yassin Moutaouakil, Therry Racon, George Branford, Marcos Painter, Liam Triggs, Joshua Warren, John Sullivan, Romain Padovani (All Released - Currently Free Agents)

* - Daniel Alfei has joined Northampton on loan from Swansea (as mentioned in the Northampton preview)

Last Season - Blues v Portsmouth

Fratton Park
- Portsmouth1-2 Blues - Our Scorers: Atkinson, Corr
Roots Hall - Blues 2-1 Portsmouth - Our Scorers: Leonard (x2)

Fratton Park - Distance from Roots Hall - 118 miles - 2 hr 12 mins

Blues v Portsmouth - September 13th 2014
Portsmouth v Blues - January 24th 2015

SkyBet Odds

Champions: 8/1
Promotion: 15/8
Top 7 Finish: 10/11
Top Half Finish: 1/4
Bottom Half Finish: 3/1
Relegation: 14/1

Current Squad (As of 22/07/2014)

GK: Paul Jones, Michael Poke

DEF: Adam Webster, Jack Whatmough, Danny East, Joe Devera, Ben Chorley, Alex Wynter, Nicky Shorey, Dan Butler

MID: Andy Barcham, Jed Wallace, Ricky Holmes, Johnny Ertl, Wes Fogden, James Dunne, Nick Awford, Nigel Atangana, Bradley Tarbuck, Danny Hollands, Jack Maloney, Ben Close

FWD: Ryan Taylor, Tom Craddock, Miles Storey, Ryan Bird, Craig Westcarr, Patrick Agyemang, David Connolly

I'm sorry but you posted this at 8:10am? Did you get up especially to write this for us?

I'm sorry but you posted this at 8:10am? Did you get up especially to write this for us?
Blimey, someone shows a bit of enthusiasm for the new season and this is the sort of bollocks they have to deal with?

Sort it out ffs!

If you're going to persist with these, despite numerous people telling you to stagger them more, can we at least limit it to one a day? :facepalm:

If you're going to persist with these, despite numerous people telling you to stagger them more, can we at least limit it to one a day? :facepalm:

incase you didnt realise, i have done at least the last three on separate days! All you seem to do is moan, but in used to it now so it doesn't bother me. IM carrying on with them, end of

incase you didnt realise, i have done at least the last three on separate days! All you seem to do is moan, but in used to it now so it doesn't bother me. IM carrying on with them, end of

Until your next poll asking for advice when you'll just keep doing what you want anyway?

Back