• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I can't help but feel this has come a little too late. After all the hype from Wembley, a few weeks later for it's release would have been ideal and sold well.... I personally don't think this will sell that well now.

Club have just tweeted that the Season Review DVD's are now available to buy from the Club.

Tried on the phone and couldnt get through, so sent my dear old mum on her birthday up there. Now purchased. Saves the hassle on Saturday

Ha ha, in all fairness they have been going to Roots Hall for 60+ years so im certain she will want to watch it. They missed the play off final as on holiday and even considered flying back early to be there. As i wont get it til Saturday, i may suggest she watches it before handing it over!

Only available from the club shop? Arse, that's all the exiles buggered then... GG, Southend, you knackered up the release of your biggest product in years.

has anyone watched this yet...just had a look and as much as its great seeing the highlights of the season,etc the quality seems a bit off..the sound on the play off semi is really bad and the picture quality is a bit jittery and blurry...doesnt seem a patch on previous dvd efforts or even the old vhs highlights of the 80s....i wonder if its just my copy.....shame we couldnt have the sky or bbc essex commentaries for the play off games as well.....very appreciative of the efforts though and sorry to moan!!

does anyone have a dvd or a link to a download of the whole play off final match from sky that i could have..would be ever so greatful as losing my sky + recorder in a couple of weeks and dont have a dvd player that records

Back