• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2014 season

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
Starts tonight! So who do we like to go all the way?

Haven't done much research yet, so my only bets thus far are Jacksonville to win five or more games and Carolina to win eight or fewer.

And who's off to Wembley? I'm going to the Oakland/Miami game later this month and Atlanta/Detroit games, very much looking forward to those.

Going to all three games at Wembley, very much looking forward to them all.:thumbsup:

Going to all three games at Wembley, very much looking forward to them all.:thumbsup:

I'm going to the Dallas game but not received any tickets yet. Should they have arrived by now?

The Onion team previews are excellent.

Am still waiting for the Bengals to come to London.

By the end of this season, more than half of the 32 teams will have come over to London for a game - Cincy's turn surely can't be far away!

Particularly when they have trouble selling their tickets.

They've made the play-offs three years in a row but the reputation of being losers and the legacy of having been so poorly run* has probably been harder to shift locally than nationally. That's something which Ron might want to note.

Anyway I suspect Mike Brown is opposed to international matches which is what is preventing it.

*I actually think they have been pretty well run for a fair few years now.

Bought the Buffalo season NFL gamepass. Bills at Bears - 17-7 up at the half. Was going to post and say how well they were playing and surely they cant throw this away.

4.40 left in the 3rd and its 17-17 already. Same old same old.

Bought the Buffalo season NFL gamepass. Bills at Bears - 17-7 up at the half. Was going to post and say how well they were playing and surely they cant throw this away.

4.40 left in the 3rd and its 17-17 already. Same old same old.

Not so. Well played Buffalo. I'm not feeling too happy about my Bears right now...

Not so. Well played Buffalo. I'm not feeling too happy about my Bears right now...

Pretty close though. The Bills started racking up penalties, Bears were well on top but turnovers cost them dearly.
38 yard run by the oldest rb in the NFL proved to be decisive in the end.

I was really confident we'd get humped by the Niners last night. I should probably stop betting on the NFL.

2 and 0, lets go Buffalo lets go.
Whipped them Dolphins, very comfortable victory featuring a 102 yard kick of return by C J Spiller.
Home to the 1 and 1 Chargers this week so a chance to go 3 and 0.

2 and 0, lets go Buffalo lets go.
Whipped them Dolphins, very comfortable victory featuring a 102 yard kick of return by C J Spiller.
Home to the 1 and 1 Chargers this week so a chance to go 3 and 0.

The Bolts look legit Steveo, they deservedly beat the Super Bowl Champs this week. I'm hoping for a low scoring Bills win as they are my defense/special teams for my fantasy team this year. My Redskins absolutely slaughtered the Jags with a dominant defensive display, and some efficient offense after RG3 went down. I still believe in RG3 and that this will be his team for the next decade but Gruden's system does look to fit Cousins better, particularly with Morris churning out the yards to keep a safety in the box and giving the play action some sizzle.

Eagles fan, looking good, especially as the Giants are looking crap, and Cowboys and Redskins are not that much better.

Back