• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Agent Lomas

Manager
These previews got mixed reviews last season...probably will do this year as well. :thumbsup:

Barnsley

Full Name:
Barnsley Football Club
Founded:1887
Nicknames: The Reds, The Tykes
Ground: Oakwell - 23,287 Capacity
Manager: Lee Johnson
2014-15 Season: League One - 11th

We've Met Before

First Time: 8th January 1937 - Southend 2-2 Barnsley - FA Cup

Last Time: 25th January 2008 - Southend 0-1 Barnsley - FA Cup

Last Time - More Details

Southend -
Flahavan, Hunt, Clarke, Barrett, Francis, Hammell, Bailey, Black, McCormack, Gower, Hooper (Barnard - 64')

Barnsley -
Muller, Hassell, Tininho, Foster, Campbell-Ryce (GOAL - 22'), Guedes, Bruma (Kozluk - 61'), Ricketts (Togwell - 61'), Howard, Nardiello (Odejayi - 73'), Ferenczi

Played For Both

Jamal Campbell Ryce, Liam Dickinson, Kevin Betsy, Chris Barker, Bart Griemink, Jean Yves M'Voto, Jabo Ibehre among others.

Current Squad:

GK:
Ross Turnbull, Adam Davies, Christian Dibble, Jack Walton

DEF: Lewin Nyatanga, George Smith, George Williams, Mason Holgate, Jack Cowgill, James Bree, Marc Roberts

MID: Josh Scowen, Conor Hourihane, Paul Digby, James Bailey, Marley Watkins

FWD: Sam Winnall, Mike Phenix, George Maris, Milan Lalkovic

Fact

Barnsley won the FA Cup back in 1912. They played West Brom, the final was 0-0, but they won the replay 1-0 at Sheffield United's Bramall Lane.

When do we play them?

Home: 17th October 2015
Away: 12th March 2016

Last edited:
Well I'm pleased to see the reviews are back.

They are a little early for my taste (with regard to the date of the match) but that's a small point.

Well I'm pleased to see the reviews are back.

They are a little early for my taste (with regard to the date of the match) but that's a small point.

Cheers and I think you mentioned that last year! That's the thing though, in the old match previews I used to do, i would put all that sort of info in them. Debating bringing them back too.

If you have the time, and enjoy doing these then keep going young Agent Lomas.

You will undoubtedly get some flack but others may well find them helpful. That's what message boards are for.

If you have the time, and enjoy doing these then keep going young Agent Lomas.

You will undoubtedly get some flack but others may well find them helpful. That's what message boards are for.

But the thing is it won't get finished, we got this last year with about 3 or 4 teams. If you're gonna start something he needs to finish it.

He doesn't and this is why these threads get boring as we know whats coming next....nothing!

But the thing is it won't get finished, we got this last year with about 3 or 4 teams. If you're gonna start something he needs to finish it.

He doesn't and this is why these threads get boring as we know whats coming next....nothing!

Echo this

AL began one of those dream team type things which was never seen again after about 3 weeks,I had mighty Gateshead too:thumbsup:

Really don't see what everyone's problem is with this. If you don't like them, don't read them!

Is Agent Lomas the new Footymad13?

Keep going AL. Just do keep going, all the way to the end. Maybe plan them so they come at regular intervals. Six weeks (ish) until the start of the season, so four a week on (say) Mondays, Wednesdays, Friday and Sunday.

Because if it's on twitter or Facebook or the official site OF COURSE we don't need it on Shrimperzone! Wouldn't be much on Shrimperzone, then, but hey.....

As has been said, if this isn't your thing then feel free to ignore it but there is absolutely no need for the pointless negativity that has blossomed on this thread.

Say what you like. Last year, I did all but a few teams. I knew you wouldn't like it and I could see yet another negative comment coming from you. As I've said before, as have others on this thread, if you don't like it, don't bother looking at it.

Oh, I will finish it...don't worry.

Ok, let's give Agent Lomas a chance to prove that he can see this through. I've deleted a load of posts as it was all getting a bit silly.

Carry on chatting on here about Barnsley (FA Cup winners in 1912) but lay off the bickering please.

Ok, let's give Agent Lomas a chance to prove that he can see this through. I've deleted a load of posts as it was all getting a bit silly.

Carry on chatting on here about Barnsley (FA Cup winners in 1912) but lay off the bickering please.

I don't like bickering (ala de management) well I thought it was funny

i thought I'd seen all the films they made , but I must have missed that one....

Back