• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2015 season

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
A Brit in the lead at the Critérium du Dauphiné, another Brit currently basking in the glow of smashing the Hour Record and the Tour De France just weeks away. Seems as good a time as any to start a thread about the 2015 cycling season. Well, January would have been a better time but you get my drift...

Do we think Contador can do the Giro/Tour double this year? Will be one hell of a stretch.

The stretch is to win the Vuelta as well.

I make Dirty Bertie favourite for the Tour (although I can't remember what the parcours is like this year).

The stretch is to win the Vuelta as well.

I make Dirty Bertie favourite for the Tour (although I can't remember what the parcours is like this year).

That's a massive stretch. Giro/Tour (not withstanding any chemical help he may have had over the years) would still be impressive!

All about the mountains this year, not much time trialling, hence why Quintana is a narrow favourite.

Good win for Froome in the Dauphiné. Now clear favourite for the big one next month.

Interesting to see Nibali - one very fine day but a couple of bad ones. A spot of bluffing ahead of the Tour perhaps?

Encouraging week also for another Brit, young Simon Yates

There were Brits popping up all over the place, what with Cummings and the long solo break.

Personally I can't see past Contador for the TDF with Nibali and Quintana fighting over the low podium places and Froome at best 4th but possibly not finishing.

I don't feel Cav will win any stages either

Still really looking forward to it tho'

Cav will win a stage or two provided he doesn't crash out.

He's not the dominant force he once was but he's a competitor who knows how to win.

He also has a dedicated lead-out.

I reckon Nibali is bluffing. I expect what should on paper be a four way race for gc will be whittled down to about two inside the first 10 days.

There were Brits popping up all over the place, what with Cummings and the long solo break.

Personally I can't see past Contador for the TDF with Nibali and Quintana fighting over the low podium places and Froome at best 4th but possibly not finishing.

I don't feel Cav will win any stages either

Still really looking forward to it tho'

L'ouef sur la visage

Back