• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2016 Season

Beefy

Life President
Two weeks from the draft and the Rams have made a huge move trading the house for the #1 pick from the Titans. Titans get the Rams' first round, two second rounds and a third and their first and third next year. Titans swap #1 and a fourth and seventh rounder next year.

Seems mental to me but must mean that the Rams want one of the two fancied QBs and a possibility that Qbs go #1 and #2 two years in a row.

A mate of mine - single, on decent money, effectively self employed - has just booked one hell of a trip this September...

Panthers @ Broncos
Pats @ Cardinals
Rams @ 49ers
Jags @ Chargers
Bears @ Cowboys

And back to the UK in time for Colts @ Jags at Wembley!

Fair to say I am mildly envious.

Nice! I was at the AT&T stadium a couple of weeks ago (Wrestlemania baby! :smile: ) and it did get me thinking how much I want to see more live football in the coming years. I'm pricing up Bears @ Giants leading into Seahawks @ Bucs in November but I don't know if it'll happen this year.

In other news Josh Norman has signed for Washington so we get him vs Beckham twice a year for the next half a decade....

Anyone thinking of signing up to the Gamepass this year, the cheapest rate I've found is if you're logging in in Portugal through a VPN and paying in GBP #Brexit

Anyone thinking of signing up to the Gamepass this year, the cheapest rate I've found is if you're logging in in Portugal through a VPN and paying in GBP #Brexit

Cheers Beefy, that saves me a job! I think I paid in Brazilian reals last year!

I still need to sort a ticket for the Bengals at Wembley. Any tips on where to find one (or even spares)?

Disappointed to see you can get a follow your team pass this season. Seems to be all or nothing for 139.99.

Yeah it's a pain. They've also got rid of the regular season only package now.

I still need to sort a ticket for the Bengals at Wembley. Any tips on where to find one (or even spares)?

Sit tight. Should be a few more becoming available as the home team sends more back.

I've paid around £80 a ticket for Block 131 for the Colts @ Jags game.

I've signed up for game pass this year, because ive renewed my team gamepass which they no longer do I get the complete gamepass for the price of the team one which is about £80

I asked last year and got no interest but is anyone in for a Fantasy Football league? We'd need 6 people minimum, ideally 8 or 10 and it would require probably 90 minutes for a draft at some point in the next three weeks.

EDIT - actually I'll start a thread in the Fantasy Sport forum for that

Other thing was I'm likely to be selling my two Colts vs Jags tickets at Wembley if anyone on here is interested. Could profit on stubhub but happy to move them for face value to anyone on here (£61 inc booking fee per ticket).

Last edited:
First year Im not going to the games after being the last two years.

Would have gone to the Giants game if it had been at Wembley, dont fancy Twickenham.

I've signed up for game pass this year, because ive renewed my team gamepass which they no longer do I get the complete gamepass for the price of the team one which is about £80

Blimey thats a good deal. Id love to get it one but struggling to justify the cost.

Back