• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2016 Season

It's a really good purchase if you can stretch to it. I get so much value out of it. They do an instalment plan over the course of the season (although it works out more expensive).

Have you seen Last Chance U on Netflix? It's a similar style to Hard Knocks and features a Junior College team with a reputation for winning by running up the score with a team full of top college talent looking to rebuild their names.

Have you seen Last Chance U on Netflix? It's a similar style to Hard Knocks and features a Junior College team with a reputation for winning by running up the score with a team full of top college talent looking to rebuild their names.

I've been nagging my missus to let us start watching it but she's insisting that 1. she watches it with me and 2. finishes Orange is The New Black first.

It looks well up my street though, I (we) both love those kinds of inspirational US sports documentaries/programmes. Friday Night Lights and Undefeated are both household favs.

Undefeated is getting a movie remake apparently.

It is good. Probably even better than Hard Knocks because they get even more access and because the stakes are so high for the kids.

I've not seen the Amazon Prime show about the Cardinals last season, that is meant to be good too.

It is good. Probably even better than Hard Knocks because they get even more access and because the stakes are so high for the kids.

I've not seen the Amazon Prime show about the Cardinals last season, that is meant to be good too.

Ooh I'll check it out.

Yes Hard Knocks can be a bit frustrating but I'm just a sucker for slow motion training routines, and following the rookies this time has been done really well.

Will do, although I heard demand was high in Cincy.

Just got an email from the NFL alerting me to a load of returns becoming available next week for Indy/Jax. So hopefully a similar email will be coming out soon for the CIncy game. Will let you know if/when I see one.

First year Im not going to the games after being the last two years.

Would have gone to the Giants game if it had been at Wembley, dont fancy Twickenham.

Blimey thats a good deal. Id love to get it one but struggling to justify the cost.

I got the price wrong it was ÂŁ90 in the end.

I've a 15% off voucher for Gamepass if anyone wants it? It's worth every penny.

I've a 15% off voucher for Gamepass if anyone wants it? It's worth every penny.

Been meaning to ask about Gamepass, could I watch Steelers games on it? Even if on Sky Sports?

Been meaning to ask about Gamepass, could I watch Steelers games on it? Even if on Sky Sports?

Games on sky (not redzone) are 'blackout-ed' for 24hrs so you can catch up with the full/abridged highlights 24hrs later.

Personally I think Gamepass is worth every penny if you've not got sky. Maybe less value if you have sky unless you want to watch highlights all week (I watch the 50min compressed games during my commute to work)

Games on sky (not redzone) are 'blackout-ed' for 24hrs so you can catch up with the full/abridged highlights 24hrs later.

Personally I think Gamepass is worth every penny if you've not got sky. Maybe less value if you have sky unless you want to watch highlights all week (I watch the 50min compressed games during my commute to work)

Thanks, Americans love Blackouts. I have Sky but only person that watches it so tend to be unable to watch it as others overrule me. Do you reckon you can download the highlights to watch on something? Like a surface?

Thanks, Americans love Blackouts. I have Sky but only person that watches it so tend to be unable to watch it as others overrule me. Do you reckon you can download the highlights to watch on something? Like a surface?

I'm not sure about the surface (I'd guess so since they're used in the NFL) but you can download to watch offline on the iphone/ipad

I'm not sure about the surface (I'd guess so since they're used in the NFL) but you can download to watch offline on the iphone/ipad

Might have to do that then. Should get a good number of Steelers games. Wouldn't all play-off games be blacked out though?

There's no blackouts on the Playoffs this year (there have been previous years). Sky don't release the schedule until the few days before the game but the Steelers get their fair share of Sky games. It's only the Sunday 6pm and 9.30pm games which are blacked out though - TNF, SNF AND MNF are all live on Gamepass, as obviously are all the Sunday games not in Sky.

If you're on the fence then you can get a week's trial and see how you feel?

Back