• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2016 Season

What a game. I hadn't realised that I apparently disliked Carolina until that last few minutes.

There's no blackouts on the Playoffs this year (there have been previous years). Sky don't release the schedule until the few days before the game but the Steelers get their fair share of Sky games. It's only the Sunday 6pm and 9.30pm games which are blacked out though - TNF, SNF AND MNF are all live on Gamepass, as obviously are all the Sunday games not in Sky.

If you're on the fence then you can get a week's trial and see how you feel?

Think I might just take the plunge. Do you still have the code?

Watching a laptop would be easier so that is a big pull.

If the Giants don't walk away with the NFC East this year then something has gone wrong. Wentz looked ok on Sunday but there's nothing else in the division at all. Washington were hopeless last night.

Good round of games (I've not seen Rams vs 49ers yet though). Redzone on Sunday was tremendous fun. It is on Sky Sports Mix for the first month of the season. I think that's free to non-Sky Sports subscribers if anyone wants to check it out.

Wild first week - really enjoyable, even if Chicago did lose. I forgot to share my pre-season bets for everyone to laugh at come January. Here goes...

Rams - under 6.5 wins and under 7.5 wins
Colts - under 9.5 wins
Colts - not to make the playoffs
Divisional winners double - Chiefs and Patriots
Jets - under 7.5 wins
Ravens - under 8 wins (void if exactly 8)
Russel Wilson - MVP (picks up a Week 1 injury. Standard.)

I think your Colts bets there are pretty safe.

Colts to make the playoffs was actually shorter than them to miss the post-season. Seemed very surprising to me. Weak division, doubt they will win it and very much doubt that division will send two teams to the playoffs.

Will be booing them loudly at Wembley in a couple of weeks!

And the Rams one

Their 28-0 defeat to a pretty lame 49ers side was most pleasing.

Two different sets of mates were at that game - checking FB this morning to see their respective videos taken from their seats made me very jealous.

Ha, that's fine. I'll just watch the condensed version now instead of the full game.

FAO YB. Or indeed anyone else who fancies the NFL at Wembley....

A limited number of tickets for all three International Series games in 2016 – including your chance to be a part of NFL history – are becoming available.

So if you have not yet made an Odell Beckham-type grab of seats for one of this season’s games here is your chance.

Seats for Jacksonville Jaguars’ home match against the Indianapolis Colts on October 2 have already been released for sale. And from 10 a.m. on Tuesday, September 20, additional tickets will be available for the first-ever NFL game at Twickenham on October 23, when the Los Angeles Rams host the New York Giants, and the Washington Redskins vs Cincinnati Bengals at Wembley on October 30. Tickets are available across all price categories.

Rubbish, total rubbish. 2 games in, Buffalo 0 & 2. In two games we scored 38 points and conceded 50, so they sack the offense coach. Defence coach Rob Ryan, brother of head coach Rex, keeps his job.

N F L = Nepotism For Life.

Back