• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
Apologies if this has already been posted but from what I can see:

Football League fixtures are being published at 9.00 am 21st June 2017 (Premier League a week earlier)

The Season starts on Friday 4th August 2017 and ends on 5th May 2018 (Premier 12th August to 18th May)

The play-off dates have reverted back to the bank holiday weekend 26th to 28th May 2018

Football League fixtures are being published at 9.00 am 21st June 2017 (Premier League a week earlier)

The Season starts on Friday 4th August 2017 and ends on 5th May 2018 (Premier 12th August to 18th May)

The play-off dates have reverted back to the bank holiday weekend 26th to 28th May 2018

Premiership finishing on Sunday 13th May, which is why the playoff has reverted back with the Cup Final presumably a week earlier than it was this year, on 19th May 2018.

The playoffs have been reversed this year starting with the Championship on the Saturday .

Carabao Cup starts: week commencing 7th August 2017
Checkatrade Trophy starts: week commencing 28th August 2017

Premiership finishing on Sunday 13th May, which is why the playoff has reverted back with the Cup Final presumably a week earlier than it was this year, on 19th May 2018.

The playoffs have been reversed this year starting with the Championship on the Saturday .

I must have missed something....are we off to the Caribbean?

The Premiership?

I must have missed something....are we off to the Caribbean?

You obviously missed this marketing bollocks:

Pairoj Piempongsant, Chairman of Intercarabao, stated: “The EFL Cup embodies the very essence of British football consciousness. All 92 clubs in the country competing in the first major cup competition of the season, culminating in the final at Wembley.

"The EFL Carabao partnership represents a unique platform to expand the Carabao brand nationally and globally; and thus leveraging the universal 'fighting spirit' of football with a truly powerful global platform that will bring new awareness to the EFL internationally, while also establishing Carabao as a major player in the global Energy Drinks market.”

You obviously missed this marketing bollocks:

Pairoj Piempongsant, Chairman of Intercarabao, stated: “The EFL Cup embodies the very essence of British football consciousness. All 92 clubs in the country competing in the first major cup competition of the season, culminating in the final at Wembley.

"The EFL Carabao partnership represents a unique platform to expand the Carabao brand nationally and globally; and thus leveraging the universal 'fighting spirit' of football with a truly powerful global platform that will bring new awareness to the EFL internationally, while also establishing Carabao as a major player in the global Energy Drinks market.”

Yes I did, but thanks for that. What a load of tosh! Where's the good old League Cup gone?

Oh I know - I've had it circled in my diary as 'Troll Every Orient Fan I Know' Day for quite some time.

...and the first round draw for the 'EFL Carabao Cup' will take place this Friday. In Thailand.

Last edited:
...and the first round of the 'EFL Carabao Cup' will take place this Friday. In Thailand.
Christ how is Phil Cox going to be able to keep his run of consecutive home and away matches going, with this late notice of a game in Thailand:smile:

Strangely enough I purchased some 'Carabao' for the first time ever today without even knowing they were sponsoring the League Cup. It is indeed made in Thailand

Premier league finished after our season and yet their fixtures are out today

Back