• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just watched SCP's interview from the official site. He seems so focussed on making this season a success. Full of passion and pride in managing this club.....his club.....and wanting the supporters to be fully behind what he is planning for the football club. He is aiming for nothing less than taking us up into the Championship.
He's not finished in the transfer market either seeming very confident that we will have at least "1 or 2 more signings" to look forward to very soon.

A great watch... it was fascinating to look at his positive body language and see the hunger in his eyes in terms of the coming season.
What a legend.

Just watched SCP's interview from the official site. He seems so focussed on making this season a success. Full of passion and pride in managing this club.....his club.....and wanting the supporters to be fully behind what he is planning for the football club. He is aiming for nothing less than taking us up into the Championship.
He's not finished in the transfer market either seeming very confident that we will have at least "1 or 2 more signings" to look forward to very soon.

A great watch... it was fascinating to look at his positive body language and see the hunger in his eyes in terms of the coming season.
What a legend.

That is a great interview,

You can see the interview from this site by clicking the SUFC badge in the sidebar and the link SUFC Latest news. You can also access many other links there.

Club Website
Latest News
Fixtures and Results
League Table
Shrimpers Trust
Shrimperzone on Facebook
Shrimperzone on Twitter
SUFC Database

:Thumbs up:

Last edited:
Good interview. C.P. confirms that there are 3 players with injuries that will not be taking part in the 1st pre-season friendly. Smith, Kiernan and Yearwood.

Wow..posting to stop this failing is ff the page!! In early July!!
For good reasons but surely some rumour on the side player and striker?

Must be the hot weather ............. I'll nip down to the butchers tomorrow and see what he says. He used to supply Phil Brown with this sausages you know.

Get them in while thay are cheap, corner the market and then sell them for a profit when other teams realise they need another right back or two. Ron's new plan to finance Fossetts. :Smile:

Last edited:
We seem to have about a dozen right backs.....wtf is that all about?!

First team squad: Demetriou, Bwomono
U23s Howard and potentially Mundele

White’s now a centre-back - have I missed anyone else?

We have the same number of left-backs
First team squad: Coker, Kyprianou, Hendrie
U23s: Clifford

Plus White, Demetriou and Bwomono have all played there as well

First team squad: Demetriou, Bwomono
U23s Howard and potentially Mundele

White’s now a centre-back - have I missed anyone else?

We have the same number of left-backs
First team squad: Coker, Kyprianou, Hendrie
U23s: Clifford

Plus White, Demetriou and Bwomono have all played there as well

Tbf if you’re saying White is now a CB then the same could be said for Kyprianou

Tbf if you’re saying White is now a CB then the same could be said for Kyprianou

Maybe, but I thought Kyprianou was lining up for the U23s at left-back towards the end of the season.

I don’t think White has played at RB since October and I think goes into the season as a first choice centre-half.

Maybe, but I thought Kyprianou was lining up for the U23s at left-back towards the end of the season.

I don’t think White has played at RB since October and I think goes into the season as a first choice centre-half.
Agree about White but Kyprianou is a centre back first, but with the versatility to play elsewhere as well

Back