• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Kit - (H/A)

Reviving this thread, anyone know roughly when it's likely we'll hear about the kits? I know Junior Blues Day is typically when the Home kit gets announced, is anything different being done for it or will be it be the same day?

I'd say the end of July will be the date.

I'd be very surprised if we hear anything before then
Depends when the club wants to announce its new front of shirt sponsorship, which I heard had already been signed. There was talk of revealing the new kit in the final game of the season, so it can't have been far off being ready. You'd think if cashflow is as much of an issue as rumours insist, they'd want to get it revealed and on sale ASAP, even if they can't be collected until MTBD.

Depends when the club wants to announce its new front of shirt sponsorship, which I heard had already been signed. There was talk of revealing the new kit in the final game of the season, so it can't have been far off being ready. You'd think if cashflow is as much of an issue as rumours insist, they'd want to get it revealed and on sale ASAP, even if they can't be collected until MTBD.
I would've thought releasing it soon and getting sales in quick could help the cashflow issues (with hope Macron will fulfil orders without issues 🤞). I can't see it being too far off if what you are saying is what it is.

Follow the times and get shirts out soon as there ready to go...... ideal time would be on the last day of this month due to fans getting paid from work, club more likely to make more money that way instead of waiting for meet the blue day (whenever that will be)

Follow the times and get shirts out soon as there ready to go...... ideal time would be on the last day of this month due to fans getting paid from work, club more likely to make more money that way instead of waiting for meet the blue day (whenever that will be)
Might as well get orders in early, especially if its a nice bespoke kit that could be high in demand if good enough.

The problem that we have is that we have to wait months for a new kit, expecting it to be great looking, then to be let down by its design anyway.

If waiting ages = great kit then it should be fantastic

What a ****ing day that was! Ah, fond memories.
Recall the train journey home that day. I was, shall we say 'relaxed', in my beer-stained Hawaiian, when a stag party got on at Romford and starting teasing a youngster in a Blues shirt. I firmly told them to 'leevethekialoneeeshacchampion(hic)'.

PA-203028.jpg

😳😳
By far the worst kit we have ever had in our history! We deserved relegation the day we announced that as our home kit.

By far the worst kit we have ever had in our history! We deserved relegation the day we announced that as our home kit.
They literally gave us a template kit and up sold it for £20-£30 more 😭😅

Never understand why we have to wait so long for the new kit to be released, by the time we get it the summer is more or less over...
Having to wait until the football season to get your football kits doesn't sound like the end of the world to me.

I think it should have been signed and paid back in January, so that shouldn't cause delay

Might as well get orders in early, especially if its a nice bespoke kit that could be high in demand if good enough.
My brother bought the light blue away shirt couple of years ago and he isn't really a sufc fan. If the shirt is decent quality people will buy them.

Back