• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

SOme may have them out for sale but is it not prudent to see how many fans will be allowed back first? Granted i reckon we will be ok ST wise if it is 2,000 at the start of the season but I am assuming thats the reason. There are a lot of EFL clubs who have not yet done so.

I htink the club will reward those who have had tickets the last couple of years for sure
Or at least half price to make up for only seeing two matches last season ?

If the season card is over £300 I’ll probably do more away games and just pick and choose the odd home game.

Unfortunately a lot of clubs are charging over £300 odd and for terracing.

Genuine question why give other clubs the revenue rather than your own club ?
Maybe you live closer to away games, but after travel costs would it not be the same

I see your point and totally agree, but with getting a season ticket I have to do shift swaps and use leave to go to every home game. If it’s under £300 I’d be willing to do that. If it’s not then I’ll just pick and choose. Yes it probably costs more but it’s one small payment at a time rather than one big payment.

Does it really matter whether I go home or away, surely it’s more about supporting the team. I won’t be sacrificing 22 home games to go to 22 away games. It would be more like 10 away games and 5-10 home games depending on circumstances.

I just cannot justify forking out more than £300 on a season ticket.

Genuine question why give other clubs the revenue rather than your own club ?
Maybe you live closer to away games, but after travel costs would it not be the same
For the day out it’s only one club at a time not the same club 22 times. We have had a lockdown for over a year all the days out to different places albeit in the uk I can get atm I will take.

plus haven’t been to over half the grounds in NL so it be interesting.

I see your point and totally agree, but with getting a season ticket I have to do shift swaps and use leave to go to every home game. If it’s under £300 I’d be willing to do that. If it’s not then I’ll just pick and choose. Yes it probably costs more but it’s one small payment at a time rather than one big payment.

Does it really matter whether I go home or away, surely it’s more about supporting the team. I won’t be sacrificing 22 home games to go to 22 away games. It would be more like 10 away games and 5-10 home games depending on circumstances.

I just cannot justify forking out more than £300 on a season ticket.
This is perfectly put tbh. Agree with everything here.

I hope they essentially write last year off and we get to pick our original seats again. We were in the same ones for years and years, but then obviously with the changes for last season, we couldn’t get them through no fault of our own.

I was told that although we had to move slightly for those two December games, once everything returns to normal you normal seats would by yours again

If the season card is over £300 I’ll probably do more away games and just pick and choose the odd home game.
That’s fine but if we do well, the away ticket allocation could be a problem at some grounds and season card holders will get priority.

Thats assuming you can get away tickets. Apparently quite a few of the grounds will have limited away tickets and assume as they should they will go to ST first there may not be many left over
Wish I’d seen your reply before I made mine ?

I hope they essentially write last year off and we get to pick our original seats again. We were in the same ones for years and years, but then obviously with the changes for last season, we couldn’t get them through no fault of our own.

I am sure we will get offered our season tickets from the 19/20 season.

I was told at the start of last season that my normal seat was safe and would be going back to it once covid was over. That's when everyone thought covid was going to last a couple of months

That’s fine but if we do well, the away ticket allocation could be a problem at some grounds and season card holders will get priority.

That’s fine, I’ll just go to the home games. I don’t see why this is such a big deal about my personal decision.

Not necessarily. As I've said elsewhere, the Trust have been working with the Club on a loyalty scheme for our most loyal travelling supporters. We've been waiting for the appointment of the new ticket office manager to push this forward as the software necessary was due to come in.

Not necessarily. As I've said elsewhere, the Trust have been working with the Club on a loyalty scheme for our most loyal travelling supporters. We've been waiting for the appointment of the new ticket office manager to push this forward as the software necessary was due to come in.
That is understood but I can imagine the club will be more keen to prioritise those who buy season cards and put money into the club than to just help out those who want away tickets and give money to other clubs. Surely it will be a combination of being both a season card holder and travel club member, who will get priority on small ticket allocations.

Back