• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

Not necessarily. As I've said elsewhere, the Trust have been working with the Club on a loyalty scheme for our most loyal travelling supporters. We've been waiting for the appointment of the new ticket office manager to push this forward as the software necessary was due to come in.

hopefully some form of cap system, get a few extra caps for being a season ticket holder and then Caps allocated for each away game you go to. The England fans membership is a really fair way of allocating away tickets with 70% always going to the “top cappers” and the other 30% are then balloted

That is understood but I can imagine the club will be more keen to prioritise those who buy season cards and put money into the club than to just help out those who want away tickets and give money to other clubs. Surely it will be a combination of being both a season card holder and travel club member, who will get priority on small ticket allocations.
I agree on a priority system but I don’t think it should necessarily be based on season cards. I’ve been to most home games for years but don’t have a season card. I’m also keen to go to all games I can home and away next season. I hope it’s a sensible solution they come up with and you don’t miss out purely for not having a season card. I still give money to the club just not up front.

I agree on a priority system but I don’t think it should necessarily be based on season cards. I’ve been to most home games for years but don’t have a season card. I’m also keen to go to all games I can home and away next season. I hope it’s a sensible solution they come up with and you don’t miss out purely for not having a season card. I still give money to the club just not up front.
That's the thing though - the club need this money up front. And they need to provide incentives for those willing to pay up front. I'll be pretty ****ed off if my season ticket doesn't get me priority to away games over non season ticket holders...but it's a moot point as they won't do that just like every other club doesn't do that - season ticket holder, rightly, take priority!

Mate, I will get my ST again, as will my 4 family close by, it is very unlikely we will (all) go to the away games and I am confident we will help get an away ticket for those who want, from SZ, if the limited scenario happens.
#happytoassisit

SOme may have them out for sale but is it not prudent to see how many fans will be allowed back first? Granted i reckon we will be ok ST wise if it is 2,000 at the start of the season but I am assuming thats the reason. There are a lot of EFL clubs who have not yet done so.

I htink the club will reward those who have had tickets the last couple of years for sure

Our season doesn't start until August. If we can't have full crowds back then I give up

Mate, I will get my ST again, as will my 4 family close by, it is very unlikely we will (all) go to the away games and I am confident we will help get an away ticket for those who want, from SZ, if the limited scenario happens.
#happytoassisit
Hopefully, it'll just be an issue where there's a small capacity or for local games like Dagenham where we will take a lot, if we are doing well. I do understand the argument for prioritising ST holders but the club do have details of who attends games and I haven't missed many. I'm sure the new CEO will get something in place and hopefully we'll all get to go to lots of games.

That's the thing though - the club need this money up front. And they need to provide incentives for those willing to pay up front. I'll be pretty ****ed off if my season ticket doesn't get me priority to away games over non season ticket holders...but it's a moot point as they won't do that just like every other club doesn't do that - season ticket holder, rightly, take priority!
If I miss out on a few because we're top of the league and there's huge demand I'll take that! Can't see all away games selling out purely to seasos. So I'll get to chalk a few grounds off, hopefully. It's been ages since I've worried about getting an away ticket!

Reactions: GDM
I am sure we will get offered our season tickets from the 19/20 season.

I was told at the start of last season that my normal seat was safe and would be going back to it once covid was over. That's when everyone thought covid was going to last a couple of months

The ticket office has confirmed to me they they’re working from who was where for the 19/20 season rather than last season.

I'm hoping for £280 for adults who are renewing and around £315 for new take ups.

I wonder if they will offer any discounts to key workers and service personnel as a lot of other clubs have done. Would be a nice gesture.

It will be interesting to see if it includes fa trophy etc. We also have a league game less than last year due to only 23 in the league.
No chance unfortunately be 350 minimum I reckon

The ticket office has confirmed to me they they’re working from who was where for the 19/20 season rather than last season.

I hope they class people who purchased during this season for renewals rather than last. I didn't renew last year on the basis I had complete doubt that we would even get to see a game in the flesh. Very few of us did.

Back