• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

I e-mailed them on Friday but didn't get the courtesy of a response as Jordan had a day off. I was able to collect a printed ticket on Saturday but will be contacting them again if the ticket doesn't arrive in the next few days.
Good luck, I hope your stuff turns up soon. If not, it may still be worth a visit. I know that's not ideal by any means, but it would solve the issue.

Fair enough miss read your post. You'll understand the need to maximise income having watched us for so long then.

Yes, but if the delay is worth as much as tens of thousands of pounds to the club how about looking after supporters by posting out using next day guaranteed delivery ? For the last few years the tickets have been sent out last minute and indeed some fans didn't even receive one for last season at all.

Yes, but if the delay is worth as much as tens of thousands of pounds to the club how about looking after supporters by posting out using next day guaranteed delivery ? For the last few years the tickets have been sent out last minute and indeed some fans didn't even receive one for last season at all.

I agree it could be better. But I've explained the probable reason.

Would you rather the club not sign sponsorship deals so fans get their tickets earlier?

Would you really not buy another season ticket because it was late?

I agree it could be better. But I've explained the probable reason.

Would you rather the club not sign sponsorship deals so fans get their tickets earlier?

Would you really not buy another season ticket because it was late?
That's just it, the club know that long standing fans will renew whatever and that is why they don't care. I received an e-mail saying my ticket would soon be with me and was given an address to contact if I didn't receive it - I did that, only to be told that on the last day before the season kicks off the person responsible for responding to that e-mail address had a day off and it seems nobody else was covering his work - sorry, but that is very poor service.

That's just it, the club know that long standing fans will renew whatever and that is why they don't care. I received an e-mail saying my ticket would soon be with me and was given an address to contact if I didn't receive it - I did that, only to be told that on the last day before the season kicks off the person responsible for responding to that e-mail address had a day off and it seems nobody else was covering his work - sorry, but that is very poor service.
Completely agree. For season tickets to be sent out the week before the season starts and the main person responsible, when they know there will be issues, to be off the day the first match before is inexcusable. Terrible service but unfortunately it’s their standard these days.

Just out of a matter of interest, has the Prize Draw for early buyers of Season Cards advertised back in March been drawn? May have missed it.
Yep. Draw done random pick n mix, winner announced. All done...........And the winner is................................................................................................................... a Mr R. Martin. :Winking:

I have just been to the online ticketing site and we still have west stand as

Gilbert and Rose West Stand​

Advertising gold for the estate agents who have probably insisted on it- £10ks of valuable additional exposure and the gift that keeps giving as you have just demonstrated :-)

Tbh if anyone now says no any estate agents in Southend they immediately pop into my head..

I returned to ticket office this afternoon, very helpful as usual and season card printed there and then. Fingers crossed it works.
Sales for Oldham game are heading towards 5,500

I returned to ticket office this afternoon, very helpful as usual and season card printed there and then. Fingers crossed it works.
Sales for Oldham game are heading towards 5,500
Our ticket stats counter is well out if that’s the case!

Attachments

• 12663726-C1DE-449E-9363-3FB4C766597C.jpeg
    12663726-C1DE-449E-9363-3FB4C766597C.jpeg
    223.5 KB · Views: 4
Just out of interest, are there many still waiting for the season cards?
A second card was posted to me last week but that didn't arrive either. Jordan arranged a third card which I collected before the game - unfortunately it didn't work. The guy at the turnstile who let me in said that was probably as it is new and should be ok for the next game .........

Back