• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

I really don’t get it if you pay say 300 on a debit card normally… can’t you just withdraw 300 on the way to pay?? A lot of fuss over nothing…. I guess some people just love a moan up ?
It’s all down to peoples individual budgets in tough times.

£300 is a lot of money for some and it could be significantly more if needing to buy multiple cards.

Some are simply needing to use a credit line in these tough times to make it viable and spread the cost.

£300 is a lot of money for some and it could be significantly more if needing to buy multiple cards.

Some are simply needing to use a credit line in these tough times to make it viable and spread the cost.
Fair enough

Yep. I remember. I had a Fulham one as we were going to an away game once and signed up in the services to get a free hat ?

This. Luckily a family member of mine offered to pay it so I don’t lose my seat and we’ll sort it out at a later date.

I popped down the ticket office just happened to bump into chairman Ron I told him things were bad money wise with the heating cost and food prices going up so he said no problem and gave me a free season ticket so happy days ???

I popped down the ticket office just happened to bump into chairman Ron I told him things were bad money wise with the heating cost and food prices going up so he said no problem and gave me a free season ticket so happy days ???
And then you woke up right?

With the likes of ITV, Sly News and the British B*!!5*!t Co starting to go into Monkeypox scare mode I am sure we will be in lockdown soon, so people won't be able to use their season cards (if they manage to get them) and go to matches anyway.

With the likes of ITV, Sly News and the British B*!!5*!t Co starting to go into Monkeypox scare mode I am sure we will be in lockdown soon, so people won't be able to use their season cards (if they manage to get them) and go to matches anyway.
I reckon you're being overly pessimistic there mate. Monkey Pox is nowhere near as infectious or dangerous as the viruses that plagued us during lock down.

I would be very surprised if we go into another lockdown anytime soon.

Monkeypox isn't an airborne Virus. The Transmission path is vastly different to Covid 19. I work in Pathology and at this point, talk of Lockdowns are massively wide of the mark. I assume you work in a scientific field with your knowledge?

Monkeypox isn't an airborne Virus. The Transmission path is vastly different to Covid 19. I work in Pathology and at this point, talk of Lockdowns are massively wide of the mark. I assume you work in a scientific field with your knowledge?
What if you like to put it about a bit - should you be worried?

You'll know when a lockdown is planned. No 10 will start stocking up on party supplies ???????

You might want to look up Monkey Island. Not the cartoon version but the one off the coast of Carolina. It used to be near Panama but they moved it after an "incident"

Anyone know if we will be keeping our same cards or get issued with new ones? It’d save me the hassle like last year if we keep the same. Plus my cards pretty new anyway as I know you’re all well aware of the issues I had getting mine.

Anyone know if we will be keeping our same cards or get issued with new ones? It’d save me the hassle like last year if we keep the same. Plus my cards pretty new anyway as I know you’re all well aware of the issues I had getting mine.
I’ve always had a new one every season I think.

not renewing this season sadly, but that’s life

Back