• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

For some positivity, just bought my first ever season ticket!! Always went to about half the home games in the past but fancied going to more next season. Looking forward to the season starting.

Withdrew the cash and went down there in person...it's not ideal but is what it is. They were pretty quick and helpful.

For some positivity, just bought my first ever season ticket!! Always went to about half the home games in the past but fancied going to more next season. Looking forward to the season starting.

Withdrew the cash and went down there in person...it's not ideal but is what it is. They were pretty quick and helpful.
Congratulations.

My first season as a season ticket holder was 1990-91. That turned out to be our first ever promotion from division 3. Let’s hope your first ever season as a season card holder is our first promotion from this division🤞

Congratulations.

My first season as a season ticket holder was 1990-91. That turned out to be our first ever promotion from division 3. Let’s hope your first ever season as a season card holder is our first promotion from this division🤞
Let's hope so. Got a good feeling about next season.

Thats poor
Really? I think it’s pretty decent considering. Last season was a one off. We hadn’t been able to watch football properly for nearly 2 years so everyone was over excited to get a ticket. Now with the increase in the cost of living others may have had to change their mind and tighten in other areas. Football probably being top of the list. I really don’t think there are 100’s or 1000 people waiting for a credit/debit card option to be available.

More than this time last year?? There’s stil 2 months before the season starts 😀
Indeed. And thats even before we start accepting payment by credit card which, we are told, will be the proverbial cork out of a bottle...

Really? I think it’s pretty decent considering. Last season was a one off. We hadn’t been able to watch football properly for nearly 2 years so everyone was over excited to get a ticket. Now with the increase in the cost of living others may have had to change their mind and tighten in other areas. Football probably being top of the list. I really don’t think there are 100’s or 1000 people waiting for a credit/debit card option to be available.
I think there will be a good number. I can imagine if your are struggling to pay the bills suggesting to your other half you are going to pay cash for a full season ticket, and food might be even more basic for a week or two, or the rent won't be paid this month might not fly too well...

There will be people waiting to put in on a card, and others now they can't putting a bit aside so they can pay in cash before the season starts.

After all we are a while away from the season starting yet.

I think there will be a good number. I can imagine if your are struggling to pay the bills suggesting to your other half you are going to pay cash for a full season ticket, and food might be even more basic for a week or two, or the rent won't be paid this month might not fly too well...

There will be people waiting to put in on a card, and others now they can't putting a bit aside so they can pay in cash before the season starts.

And all the while there will be wages to be paid.

I think more people will pick and choose their games rather than buy a ST - of course how well we are doing will be a big factor.

Given the way the world is I expect a number of people have had to forgoe their season ticket for much more important reasons. Those people will likely still go but have to choose. Does the club offer half-season tickets?

Back