• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

Have I misunderstood? You can't actually buy a season ticket online, so unless you know your preferred seat number off by heart, you really have to go in to the ticket office and look at their screen to make a selection??
When I look at my purchase history in my online account it tells me what seat I've bought previously. Wouldn't checking your own purchase history help you out here?

Thank heavens my Season Card arrived today too. Last year it came through the post on the first day of the season away to Kings Lynn but this time round its arrived nice and early.
Later actually, given that last year you didn't need it until a full week after the Kings Lynn game.

The postman has been, two white envelopes are nestling on the front door mat, one to me and one to her, it's looking promising. Opening the envelopes with reverence produces superb results and out pop our season cards for the forthcoming season. Jubilation follows.

dance-dancing.gif

No sign of it yet, could be the third year on the trot, last year it went to a previous address that I left five years ago, luckily they passed it on to me

Nothing in my bit of SS2 yet which is all of a mile from the ground. Why do SUFC leave it so late? I thought that the new management were going to be a bit more professional.
I am in SS2 6TQ got my ST yesterday but I have 2 seats so am still awaiting on the other one. Mind you it appears that no post was delivered in our road today I believe so fingers crossed tomorrow?

If the club launched it's mailshot on Friday last week and Monday of this week, then it's firmly in the hands of the Post Office. Maybe they should have posted out middle of last week to give everyone a decent chance of taking delivery before this Saturday. But that's SUFC unfortunately.

If the club launched it's mailshot on Friday last week and Monday of this week, then it's firmly in the hands of the Post Office. Maybe they should have posted out middle of last week to give everyone a decent chance of taking delivery before this Saturday. But that's SUFC unfortunately.
What a lot of people are unaware of is that Royal Mail from the Southend MLO collect the cards from Roots Hall but then they are taken to the main hub at Chelmsford before coming all the way back to Southend to be delivered. Yes I know it sounds "NUTS" but that is the way it is these days with all that modern technology "NOT"

Well my sons ST still hasn't arrived after mine was delivered yesterday. I can't believe the postal service still have my sons. If it doesn't arrive tomorrow I'll be on the phone to the ticket office

Nothing in my bit of SS2 yet which is all of a mile from the ground. Why do SUFC leave it so late? I thought that the new management were going to be a bit more professional.
The fact that I, living in wales, have had my ST before you is a joke :ROFL:

Loads of leave at work during the hols and fed up staff (and new / agency) so chances are not every walk will go out every day so if you had no post today you should get it tomorrow...

My dad's card has arrived but not mine, how has that happened then 🙃

Still waiting, going down there tomorrow, 3 years in a row, someone is going to get a mouthful.
Why not be kind to a young member of staff who can't control how and when post is sent?

If you want to give someone a mouthful, email or call whoever is head of operations at the club, not a teenager on minimum wage.

Back