• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

Saw postie coming about 12ish, excitement increases, comes to the door, posts white envelope through and no of course it was something else. Going down to ticket office tomorrow to hopefully sort out.

I had to go down about mine and the young lad in the ticket office was very helpful, I then phoned a few days later and he remembered me, ticket arrived next day.

We will be in one of 3 buckets:
- ticket arrived and works
- ticket arrived and doesn’t work
- ticket not arrived

Hopefully the club can publish the processes for #2 and #3 and then everyone can relax

Loads of leave at work during the hols and fed up staff (and new / agency) so chances are not every walk will go out every day so if you had no post today you should get it tomorrow...
Spot on Kev. We got no mail yesterday at all. Postie came about a bit earlier today and my sons ST was popped thru the letterbox

Good luck if you can get through to the ticket office, trying to buy a season ticket and the ticket office do not pick up and been on hold for ages, nor do they return calls as they promised they would via email - do they want my money or not?

Thursday and still no season ticket ,looks like i am off to the ticket office tomorrow why oh why do they leave it to the last minute to send then out its the same every year...
To be fair to the club I have had a season ticket for nearly 40 years now and have never had an issue. Both tickets at this address arrived on Monday in good time, as they always have. Maybe it's more to do with my having a decent Royal Mail sorting office and others not.

Nothing in my bit of SS2 yet which is all of a mile from the ground. Why do SUFC leave it so late? I thought that the new management were going to be a bit more professional.

It will have been left late this year as the club needed as much cash as possible (see the various transfer embargoes we were under that demonstrate the continued cashflow challenges). This meant credit card sales weren’t opened until very late in the day as that money wouldn’t be released for months.

The club will have needed to wait for credit card sales to allow the final punters to renew before releasing seats for general sale. This then allowed the seat swaps, so the final seating allocations will have only just been known. Not ideal but that’s the reality we continue to operate in.

Loads of leave at work during the hols and fed up staff (and new / agency) so chances are not every walk will go out every day so if you had no post today you should get it tomorrow...
If you haven’t got it yet I suggest trying Prittle Brook.

Dad and I have not received ours yet. I've just emailed the club as we are both really unhappy about this. More because we purchased the cards via bank transfer. We took the risk (many understandably didn't) to show our support and loyalty to the club. The fact we are one of the last to get them is simply unacceptable. We shouldn't be in a position of worrying about when/if they come before Saturday when we've shown that support to the club when they wanted it most. It really isn't on.

Last edited:
Dad and I have not received ours yet. I've just emailed the club as we are both really unhappy about this. More because we purchased the cards via bank transfer. We took the risk (many understandably didn't) to show our support and loyalty to the club. The fact we are one of the last to get them is simply unacceptable. We shouldn't be in a position of worrying about when/if they come before Saturday when we've shown that support to the club when they wanted it most. It really isn't on.

Absolutely, I renewed very early on, the same seat I have sat in for decades - why couldn't my ticket have been sent out before this week ? Hopefully will arrive tomorrow - being at the mercy of Post Office delivery is not an acceptable excuse for something ordered months ago.

Same here I renewed a few months ago by bank transfer so they've had my money for ages. I didn't think my card would arrive in time ..... it hasn't. I fly over tomorrow (before our post is delivered) as I always watch the first match of the season wherever that may be. Kings Lynn last year of course so I didn't need my season card to arrive by the first match, but this season..... wtf. I'll be at the ground Saturday lunchtime in the queue!! Thanks SUFC.

I Had to go to the ticket office today as my season card still had not arrived I was not happy but thankfully i only live 15 minutes walk away.
But it was quickly sorted out by the staff who printed out my season card there and then in all of 2 minutes.

So do not panic if your season card has not turned up, if you can get to the ticket office its quickly sorted out.

Last edited:
I Had to go to the ticket office today as my season card still had not arrived I was not happy but thankfully i only live a 15 minute walk away.
But it was quickly sorted out by the staff who printed out my season card there and then in all of 2 minutes.

So do not panic if your season card has not turned up, if you can get to the ticket office its quickly sorted out.
But will it work

I am in SS2 6TQ got my ST yesterday but I have 2 seats so am still awaiting on the other one. Mind you it appears that no post was delivered in our road today I believe so fingers crossed tomorrow?
"Surprise Surprise" It's Cilla here, Guess what?? my other Season Ticket has failed miserably to turn up again today and believe it or not we have now had TWO DELIVERIES within a couple of hours of each other today. You really just couldn't make it up anymore and if you think I am going down to Roots Hall early tomorrow to queue up in that bloody heat you can go and do one. Sadly just like the previous few years it is/was so very predictable when the club announced last week that the Season Tickets were being sent out just a few days before the season was due to start. Excuses, no just forget it. "Same S**T different season.

Mine hasn't arrived either, paid for in April, no change to seat number or home address for decades. I e-mailed the ticket office around 1pm today to ask them to print a ticket for me to collect tomorrow from the North East ticket window. Didn't even get the courtesy of a reply, I phoned just before 5 pm, very helpful young man who promised to get the ticket printed for me. Apparently Jordan has a day off so 'e-mails have been a bit slow'. I am sure Jordan deserves a day off but leaving the e-mail address for the ticket office seemingly unmanned, the day before the first fixture, beyond belief !

Last edited:
Back