• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

So. My mate had all those issues last season with his season card only working sometimes, and 2 other family season cards never arrived, and then the season card printing machine broke. Had to go and get batches of individual home game tickets. Very annoying and a pain. Anyway, the good news is all 3 cards have arrived through his door...HOORAY.

The bad news is, he swapped seats and row to be near our other friends. 2 of the cards are for the swapped seats, and one has come through as the old seat. So he now can't swap the one they messed up to be next to the new 2, as all seats in that row have all been sold. Unbelievable....not.

Not so lucky for me.

After failure by card to arrive by post yesterday, it was down to ticket office to collect. Got my card no trouble. Today of course greeted by failure of card to work and bright red light at the turnstile. I was told if its still not working for next game to take up with the ticket office. Oh well usual start of season stuff I suppose.

I just don't understand who makes the decision to send all season cards the same week of the match? Why couldn't they have been done in batches SINCE APRIL. Pure incompetence, and that's coming from someone that thankfully has had no issues.
Wasn’t it because the stand sponsorships weren’t sorted? They definitely wouldn’t have been sorted in April. And I doubt the sponsors would have been happy paying loads of money to sponsor a stand to not have their brand name on the season tickets.

Wasn’t it because the stand sponsorships weren’t sorted? They definitely wouldn’t have been sorted in April. And I doubt the sponsors would have been happy paying loads of money to sponsor a stand to not have their brand name on the season tickets.
I get that but then all they have done is cause these issues.

Our season cards arrived before the game and they both worked first time at the West stand turnstiles.

I don't care who the sponsor is for the stand I sit in or whether or not their brand name is on my ticket - it makes no difference to me, that is the seat I paid for in April, have sat in for years and just want access to the stadium on matchdays which I don't currently have.

I don't care who the sponsor is for the stand I sit in or whether or not their brand name is on my ticket - it makes no difference to me, that is the seat I paid for in April, have sat in for years and just want access to the stadium on matchdays which I don't currently have.
Have you spoken to the ticket Office @Chrisb? I think someone on here went in and they produced duplicates for them there and then.

The sponsors do though. And like it or not, they are paying a considerable wedge for the privilege.

Have you spoken to the ticket Office? I think someone on here went in and they produced duplicates for them there and then.
Correct regarding the above post I read yesterday evening that some people went into the ticket office and were issued with a duplicate Season Card but they did not work at the turnstile but were let in by the steward and were told if they didn't work at the next home match they will have to go back to the ticket office and get another new one.

Have you spoken to the ticket Office @Chrisb? I think someone on here went in and they produced duplicates for them there and then.

I e-mailed them on Friday but didn't get the courtesy of a response as Jordan had a day off. I was able to collect a printed ticket on Saturday but will be contacting them again if the ticket doesn't arrive in the next few days.

Correct regarding the above post I read yesterday evening that some people went into the ticket office and were issued with a duplicate Season Card but they did not work at the turnstile but were let in by the steward and were told if they didn't work at the next home match they will have to go back to the ticket office and get another new one.
See post 1,604

Fifty five years of support has cost me too.

Yes and all of us. However, if a stand sponsorship is bringing in tens of thousands of pounds against your 5 years of season ticket money, it's worth waiting as late as possible for that cash.

Yes and all of us. However, if a stand sponsorship is bringing in tens of thousands of pounds against your 5 years of season ticket money, it's worth waiting as late as possible for that cash.
Not five years of support, fifty five years.

Back