• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Kit - (H/A)

Bad news on the name printing on shirts. The club shop are not doing it, and the suppliers and warehouse aren't doing it this season. So you'd have to get it done privately. I phoned Heroes&Idols 300 London Road Westcliff, SS07JJ, 01702 335522, and it's quite cheap. £5 for Names, £5 for numbers. Longer names will have to have smaller lettering to fit in. Really small kids shirts, they can't get the shirt over the press. She said if in doubt, take the shirt there, and they can tell you if it can be done. They will need to keep your shirt a few days to print. Other local shirt printing services of your choice, is available of course.

Bad news on the name printing on shirts. The club shop are not doing it, and the suppliers and warehouse aren't doing it this season. So you'd have to get it done privately. I phoned Heroes&Idols 300 London Road Westcliff, SS07JJ, 01702 335522, and it's quite cheap. £5 for Names, £5 for numbers. Longer names will have to have smaller lettering to fit in. Really small kids shirts, they can't get the shirt over the press. She said if in doubt, take the shirt there, and they can tell you if it can be done. They will need to keep your shirt a few days to print. Other local shirt printing services of your choice, is available of course.
Whatever happened to our press machine in the club shop?

The press machine(s) belonged to the franchise, Hummell and before them Nike. It is the decision of Macron not to have an iron transfer set up on site.
If I get a shirt, very likely an away Yelllllowwwws, has anyone got a contact suggestion for where to get name/number put on?I iwas thinking the "heros?" on the London Road near Hamlet Court might do that as they do Tee shirt prints.

View attachment 21259
Absolutely loving the kit. Makes it all the more disappointing that the home kit doesn't have yellow trim and diagonal stripes. Definitely purchasing the away shirt

Sdit - Literally just realised the home shirt does have diagonal stripes if you look at it correctly

Last edited:
The press machine(s) belonged to the franchise, Hummell and before them Nike. It is the decision of Macron not to have an iron transfer set up on site.
If I get a shirt, very likely an away Yelllllowwwws, has anyone got a contact suggestion for where to get name/number put on?I iwas thinking the "heros?" on the London Road near Hamlet Court might do that as they do Tee shirt prints.
macron truly are tragic.

Adidas please

What a shocking decision to make!

I used to love going to the shop and getting a hero on my back, it’s part of the fun, look at other clubs, they even have a breakdown on player shirt sales, which I always think is a great idea, especially when it comes to selling that player on, ie he was the clubs top shirt seller and produced this sort of revenue.

I mean on Amazon they can be picked up for as little as 200 pounds.

This club really irritates me sometimes.

Surely this can be sorted out

Do they have the official league numbering?

What a shocking decision to make!

I used to love going to the shop and getting a hero on my back, it’s part of the fun, look at other clubs, they even have a breakdown on player shirt sales, which I always think is a great idea, especially when it comes to selling that player on, ie he was the clubs top shirt seller and produced this sort of revenue.

I mean on Amazon they can be picked up for as little as 200 pounds.

This club really irritates me sometimes.

Surely this can be sorted out
We have absolutely zero information coming out of the club. Communication has been awful for sometime.

Now the club shop is a diabolical mess and you cant even get a name printed.

Why is our club so badly run???People didn't even get their season ticket sent out last season.

Our fine club is now a laughing stock and a tragedy.

Do they have the official league numbering?

If not you can purchase letters and numbers (although each comes as a pack of 20)

Failing that take the shirt to an on an away day and get the away teams store to get them to put the number and name on it. I'm sure they would be happy to accept the business for a fee.

Back