• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Kit - (H/A)

I’ve been told that we will wear home kit vs Solihull, away kit vs Halifax and the 3rd kit will be released around Fa Cup 1st round proper

Finances are difficult at the moment for clubs and fans. The NL have officials solely in black outfits and that keeps the cost to ref down and makes economic sense.
3rd strips, unless they are top quality don't sell well or get worn often.
Are you all still awake?
Anyway couldn't the NL organise the clubs with colours and kit so that there is no necessity for a third set of kit?
Okay the FA cup could throw the plan awry BUT if that happened a NL is likely to be 50/50 at home, or could get a good away draw that might be financially good sales for a bespoke kit?
Other than Shrewsbury Town who would our blue/ yellow combination possibly clash with?

Finances are difficult at the moment for clubs and fans. The NL have officials solely in black outfits and that keeps the cost to ref down and makes economic sense.
Are you all still awake?
Anyway couldn't the NL organise the clubs with colours and kit so that there is no necessity for a third set of kit?
Okay the FA cup could throw the plan awry BUT if that happened a NL is likely to be 50/50 at home, or could get a good away draw that might be financially good sales for a bespoke kit?
Other than Shrewsbury Town who would our blue/ yellow combination possibly clash with?
I bet you're fun at parties!

Nah i get what you're saying, but the logistics behind getting 24 clubs to agree on colours would be mad

Are you all still awake?

The league could always use the NFL scheme where each team have a coloured kit and a white kit. The home team chooses what they want to wear and the away team wear the opposite. No need for three kits and no problem with it clashes.

so now we have Kasper back, I will need a shirt, are they actually sold out?
as I can't find any home shirts on the online store?

so now we have Kasper back, I will need a shirt, are they actually sold out?
as I can't find any home shirts on the online store?
Seems to be the case already! Wanted to get a medium home and looks like they've all gone. Club shop was sparse again on Monday - hopefully they'll be getting more in soon.

Seems to be the case already! Wanted to get a medium home and looks like they've all gone. Club shop was sparse again on Monday - hopefully they'll be getting more in soon.
It's a bit ridiculous that they have sold out of all shirts already and have none in stock, but this is SUFC.
Hopefully more are on the way. I must say i have seen a huge amount of this seasons shirts about, both home and away which shows they are very popular.

Good that they seem to have sold out. I would have thought the away would have sold out quicker than the home though. I guess some people will just get the home one, even if the away one (in my view) is better

Any mention of the third kit, or was that just rumour that turned into fact?

It's a bit ridiculous that they have sold out of all shirts already and have none in stock, but this is SUFC.
Hopefully more are on the way. I must say i have seen a huge amount of this seasons shirts about, both home and away which shows they are very popular.
Not surprising given the hype & expectations. I bought a shirt for the first time in ages this year.

Good that they seem to have sold out. I would have thought the away would have sold out quicker than the home though. I guess some people will just get the home one, even if the away one (in my view) is better

Any mention of the third kit, or was that just rumour that turned into fact?
There will be a third kit, unless this has been axed

Back