• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Kit - (H/A)

Having to wait until the football season to get your football kits doesn't sound like the end of the world to me.

One season we launched the new shirt in time for Father's Day and was one of the best selling shirts we had. If you can get them out before holiday season, most people have the readies to get them as part of their summer wardrobe.

We do have to remember, Comrades, that we have major supply problems still as a result of COVID and Brexit, and our European supplier manufactures the kits in China. QED. It will be touch and go IMHO for MTBD.

One season we launched the new shirt in time for Father's Day and was one of the best selling shirts we had. If you can get them out before holiday season, most people have the readies to get them as part of their summer wardrobe.

We do have to remember, Comrades, that we have major supply problems still as a result of COVID and Brexit, and our European supplier manufactures the kits in China. QED. It will be touch and go IMHO for MTBD.
That is actually a ridiculously good idea that should be used by SUFC, I am a crap gifter so I mostly get things for my dad relating Southend United, for example I am contributing towards his season ticket this year for fathers day, I also by the shirt for his birthday in February etc etc, the timing of fathers day would be perfect for the shirt to be on sale.

I think Hummel and Macron will soon becoming leading kit designers in the UK if they carry on the way they are, Adidas is getting better but Nike is becoming extremely lazy

I love what Umbro are offering nowadays. They have completely reinvented themselves after going quiet for a few years. I am also a massive Williams F1 fan and they are supplied by Umbro. Really nice stuff.

I love what Umbro are offering nowadays. They have completely reinvented themselves after going quiet for a few years. I am also a massive Williams F1 fan and they are supplied by Umbro. Really nice stuff.

Umbro were bought by Nike about 15 years ago, which meant Nike took over all their contracts (England being the biggie). Nike sold umbro on again and since then they've been inking deals with clubs and making their own stuff again.

I notice all the new signing graphics have a TGC Home Improvements logo on them. I wonder if they are the new main sponsor?

I notice all the new signing graphics have a TGC Home Improvements logo on them. I wonder if they are the new main sponsor?
It looks that way. There was something on one of the signing announcement threads but I’m out and about so skimmed tonight’s excellent news a bit

Formerly known as Thundersley Guttering and Cladding - owned by the Gall family by the looks of it. Anyone know anything about them?

Swapsicle is a decentralised exchange built on the Avalanche blockchain offering swaps, farming and staking opportunities. Swapsicle’s DEX is built by the community, for the community, meaning $POPS holders are rewarded for using the platform.

Yep, I'm still none the wiser!

Back