• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Should we shoot towards the North or South 2nd Half?

• Total voters
You can change your family stand tickets for North Bank tickets for any league match, they even do it on the day of the match from the main ticket office. If you dont like the North Bank you could actually sit anywhere in the West Stand there are plenty of empty seats.

I sit in the family enclosure because its a family enclosure. My kids are very young, they arent ready to be exposed to the North Bank !

Or even the subs bench :whistling:

Well they are probably old enough to be a sub these days :smile:

I sit in the family enclosure because its a family enclosure. My kids are very young, they arent ready to be exposed to the North Bank !

Well they are probably old enough to be a sub these days :smile:

Not as bad as you think the North Bank just keep a few seats away from the center - Dave The Shrimper has brought his kids to the north before no problems as far as I am aware

I am going to raise the point at the committee meeting tonight this does not mean its going to happen but just maybe a wider consultation of supporters on this one at Club level

Not as bad as you think the North Bank just keep a few seats away from the center - Dave The Shrimper has brought his kids to the north before no problems as far as I am aware

I am going to raise the point at the committee meeting tonight this does not mean its going to happen but just maybe a wider consultation of supporters on this one at Club level

Think there is different degrees of North Bank. When I bring my daughter we sit in the last but one block away from the away fans (near the West basically) as you could be anywhere in the ground. So few clubs bring away fans anyway there is nothing to fear.

For midweeks I like to get more in the middle and create a bit more noise.

Not sure I would want to be in the north with the kids if we were in a different league but at our level its fine.

Think there is different degrees of North Bank. When I bring my daughter we sit in the last but one block away from the away fans (near the West basically) as you could be anywhere in the ground. So few clubs bring away fans anyway there is nothing to fear.

For midweeks I like to get more in the middle and create a bit more noise.

Not sure I would want to be in the north with the kids if we were in a different league but at our level its fine.

spot on.
you may need a bit more protection than the gobby 15 year olds that will scarper at the earliest convenience if any rows ensue.

There is only one answer to this question----- Sturrock should decide
Only after consulting the players first as they are the ones who are the likeliest to have a preference. Besides, as Jam Man pointed out, it's only a 50-50 chance that the scenario is actually in our hands anyway.

Back