• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimperjon

President
This is a question for Tru Blue really.

Are we currently allocating seats for the North Bank or has it been allocated soley for Borient. I see on another thread that an Os fan reckons they will bring more than we took to their place, so 1800+. I personnally doubt it based on the result last night and probably will be a sky game. I would rather see the North Bank split. Could be massive for us to be in there as well.

The whole North will be given to Orient. Whether or not they fill it is another matter. Either way, we wont be in there.

My guess will be that occupancy of the North bank will be dependant on Away Ticket Sales. I would suspect the club to make a decision early next week once the Date has been finalised, along with the price of tickets etc. For my money the whole north bank will be allocated (if not used) entirely to Orient!

yeah we've been given 2,400 tickets as i think we gave you the same amount so it was agreed by both clubs.

We will not have the north bank for 2 reasons

Firstly as stated above orient have been given 2400 tickets BUT they only need to sell 1100 to kick us out the north bank as fire safety rules dictate that when they hit that number they have to have BOTH exits to the stand.

Secondly Oxford at home nearly got nasty and Crewe last season showed how things can boil over - having Southend and Orient sharing the same stand is a recipe for disaster

Back