• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2wentys Reuinion - Butlins, Skegness

Southend_Lady

Ginger Sam
2wentys do it every year. They hire out Butlins and fill it with everyone that went away with them in the summer (although anyone can actually book up to go). Personally I am glad that this year was my last ever 2wentys holiday because at nearly 24 I felt old and was on one occasion the oldest in the hotel! However, the reunion at Skeggers is top draw and a complete beer fest from 2pm Friday until Sunday afternoon.

Wondered if anyone on here was going?

What is a 2wentys holiday?

I assume it is two weeks of reps taking you to dreadful bars and clubs whilst you drink yourself into a state where the local police are obliged to step in and administer a kicking?

Last edited:
Harry was at the first one in the early 1900's..he is just taking a picture of his latest flame here.

0198662718.seaside-photography.1.jpg

I assume it is two weeks of reps taking you to dreadful bars and clubs whilst you drink yourself into a state where the local police are obliged to step in and administer a kicking?

Pretty much, the secret is to ignore the reps, apart from the free pub crawl so you can see the decent bars.

You are bang on the money there. To be fair, if you are aged 18-21 its superb. You really do have the time of your life especially if you go in a big group. I think going away with your mates on a holiay like this when you are young is something everyone should do as it really is a good laugh.

The reps really are brilliant and I always found they never pushed you into the excursions. It was "here they are this is what we do, take it or leave it". I'm practically a 2wentys veteran and have been on about 8 holidays with them and have always had a brillant time, I'm just getting a bit old for it now. Like I say though, the reunion is always a good shout and wondered if anyone was going.

Didn't think twenty's was still going.

Done a few of them holidays in my younger days (the 80's) and had a great time in Marjorca/Ibiza

You are bang on the money there. To be fair, if you are aged 18-21 its superb. You really do have the time of your life especially if you go in a big group. I think going away with your mates on a holiay like this when you are young is something everyone should do as it really is a good laugh.

The reps really are brilliant and I always found they never pushed you into the excursions. It was "here they are this is what we do, take it or leave it". I'm practically a 2wentys veteran and have been on about 8 holidays with them and have always had a brillant time, I'm just getting a bit old for it now. Like I say though, the reunion is always a good shout and wondered if anyone was going.

Did a Club 18-30 holiday once to Ibiza - there were girls on the flight home that had seen so much penis they had to be wheeled through customs on Y-shaped stretchers......

Back