• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

5/1 to be relegated

KrustyTheKray

President
10/1 into 5/1 to go down (Bet365).

With the possibility of going into administration, lack of funding, a small squad, huge debts, a general lack of idea on and off the pitch, and in 19th place already in the league, the 5/1 looks top value.

Perhaps Ron has blown the warchest on the 10/1 which was on offer, and we'll storm league two next season with the winnings.

Last edited:

With the possibility of going into administration, lack of funding, a small squad, huge debts, a general lack of idead on and off the pitch, and in 19th place already in the league, the 5/1 looks top value.

Perhaps Ron has blown the warchest on the 10/1 which was on offer, and we'll storm league two next season with the winnings.

.... or we get caught and lose all our money and get a 10 point deduction then get relegated to the Blue Square Prem ..........

Nice to see you appear tonight TTK, almost as predictable as Wiggy appearing after Saturdays defeat.

I really wish the both of you would actually be positive every once in a while, it may make you feel better.

Nice to see you appear tonight TTK, almost as predictable as Wiggy appearing after Saturdays defeat.

I really wish the both of you would actually be positive every once in a while, it may make you feel better.

I'm glad he came on, thats a great tip!

I get your drift, but what is there to shout about already this season????

We gave Premiership Hull City a real run for their money. Lee Sawyer has returned albeit on loan. Until Saturday we was unbeaten in the League. We have drawn with pre-season faviourites Huddersfield. Picked up a point at Walsall, something which he have struggled to do.

We gave Premiership Hull City a real run for their money. Lee Sawyer has returned albeit on loan. Until Saturday we was unbeaten in the League. We have drawn with pre-season faviourites Huddersfield. Picked up a point at Walsall, something which he have struggled to do.

Straws at clutching, are the words that spring to mind lol.

Straws at clutching, are the words that spring to mind lol.

Maybe so, I am a hall full type of guy after all but I just don't understand why you only appear on here in troubled times, be it after a defeat or what?

I've actually had good discussions with you on here when you put across your views etc so I'm not having a pop, I just hope that IF we beat Orient friday night your on here congratulating the players.

Maybe so, I am a hall full type of guy after all but I just don't understand why you only appear on here in troubled times, be it after a defeat or what?

I've actually had good discussions with you on here when you put across your views etc so I'm not having a pop, I just hope that IF we beat Orient friday night your on here congratulating the players.

Fair point, but we can all congratulate, and praise etc when the need arises. But this message board is ideal to get views, and points across, especially when the going is tough.

and to be fair the ref has come out and apologised for mugging us off last weekend....all this doom and gloom....worry ye not...

Fair point, but we can all congratulate, and praise etc when the need arises. But this message board is ideal to get views, and points across, especially when the going is tough.

But I don't recall you doing it, thats what I'm saying.

There seems to be a few people on here, mainly you and Wiggy, that only appear when things are all sunshine and lollypops.

I don't mind people being negative on here, but I like to see them give praise when praise is deserved.

With the possibility of going into administration, lack of funding, a small squad, huge debts, a general lack of idea on and off the pitch, and in 19th place already in the league, the 5/1 looks top value.

TTK, did you get on at 10s at the start of the season? I remember asking but didn't get a reply.

No matter how depressed I am right now, I still don't think we'll get relegated.

Back