• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

5 Days to go - Made up your mind yet?

5 Days to go - Who are you going to vote for.

• Conservatives

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Labour

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Liberal Demorcrats

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • UKIP

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • SNP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Independent

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Green Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not going to vote

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Mind your own business you nosey sod

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RHB

I'm a Mod too⭐⭐
Staff member
We are into the final 5 days before the 2017 General Election day on 8th June 2017. Lots of TV debates, lots of radio interviews, lots of gaffs and lots of ground made up on May by Corbyn. So who are you going to vote for, if at all?

After 3 elections in the political wilderness where I voted Green and LibDem, I'll be a Labour voter once again on Thursday. Not that it matters - I predict that **** Amess will win Southend West with a 50%+ majority.

Undecided still, not that it will matter that much where I live the Tories will romp home.

Undecided still, not that it will matter that much where I live the Tories will romp home.

If every 'undecided' that was registered to vote did so and not for the Conservatives, I wonder how comfortable their win would be then?

As someone who works in the NHS I ask anyone who has ever used/needed this amazing institution to vote Labour...i can say 100 per cent that it will go with the Tories in charge...i am watching the pieces being put into place right now.....and an American style system put in place this leads to horrific health inequalities.

Labour
But sadly i cannot vote.
Sometimes ,you see more looking from the outside ...in...:blush:

If every 'undecided' that was registered to vote did so and not for the Conservatives, I wonder how comfortable their win would be then?

If Southend West couldnt be won in 1997 with the New Labour whirlwind it wont be won now.

Had labour on the doorstep the other day and when he asked who we were voting for I pointed out I wasnt voting as I didnt see the value in it as they had no chance and he basically just admitted that was the case.

At the last election if the labour, Greens, UKIP and Lib dems voters all joined together they still wouldnt have beat the Tories. (They would have if they had managed to get the 165 English Democrat voters on board too though lol )

Its a sad case of affairs when you live in an area like this.

Ive only ever voted labour myself, but I wouldnt vote for Corbyn anyway.

Interesting that of the 10 (so far) who have clicked on Conservative in the poll, only 1 has outed themselves by posting in the thread to confirm it. Damn, those shy (embarrassed?) Tories are a ****ing dangerous breed.

Interesting that of the 10 (so far) who have clicked on Conservative in the poll, only 1 has outed themselves by posting in the thread to confirm it. Damn, those shy (embarrassed?) Tories are a ****ing dangerous breed.

I suppose they think it's none of your beeswax supernut.:finger2:

That is the thing with a lot of Conservative voters though, they are "old school" and believe your vote is between you and the ballot box and don't feel the need to parade it publicly.

That is the thing with a lot of Conservative voters though, they are "old school" and believe your vote is between you and the ballot box and don't feel the need to parade it publicly.
As well as 'old school', they're mostly old, so thankfully won't be around for too much longer. Thank Christ that most kids these days seem to be a bit more empathetic - gives me a lot of hope for the future.

As well as 'old school', they're mostly old, so thankfully won't be around for too much longer. Thank Christ that most kids these days seem to be a bit more empathetic - gives me a lot of hope for the future.

Truly unbelievable.

Back