• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

5 strikers that constantly score 20+ goals at Championship / League 1 level

Flinty

Not a member⭐
Right bear with me on this one....

the majority are calling for a striker 20+ goals per season striker, i personally believe we should sort the defence out 1st but never mind....

Your starter for 10, ....and this will develop as it goes along.....please name any 20+ goal scorers in the Championship / league 1, or anyone who you think would maintain this level of scoring, over lets say a 3 year period....lets see if we can name 5+ for starters.........

over to you boys

just out of interest and im not doubting you but who are the 5 you can think of duncan bulgaria because i cant think of any who would do it for 3 consecutive seasons
i suppose iwelumo could be 1 candidate, i hate to say, as he scored about 20 last year not sure on exact figure and is on about 10 already this year

There's no player you could buy who can guarantee goals. Look how Marcus Stewart stuggled at this level for Bristol City and Yeovil.

Billy sharp

Kevin Phillips

Jamie Cureton

Freddy Eastwood

Nathon Tyson

Junior Agogo

Andy Keough

Lee trundle

Billy sharp not 3 seasons worth

Kevin Phillips - Accepted

Jamie Cureton - not 3 seasons worth

Freddy Eastwood - not at this level

Nathon Tyson -not at this level

Junior Agogo -not at this level/B]

Andy Keough - 20 + per season??

Lee trundle - accepted

i think i'm right with the above comments...:confused:

Billy sharp

Kevin Phillips

Jamie Cureton

Freddy Eastwood

Nathon Tyson

Junior Agogo

Andy Keough

Lee trundle

billy sharp and freddy both did it in this league but both are getting very limited games in the championship jamie cureton hasnt been on the same form this year as last and trundle ive hardly heard his name recently so i would argue about those and personally i dont think agogo would cut it in the championship either
Kevin Phillips i will acept tyson maybe and keogh maybe 10 a season

Last edited:
billy sharp and freddy both did it in this league but both are getting very limited games in the championship jamie cureton hasnt been on the same form this year as last and trundle ive hardly heard his name recently so i would argue about those and personally i dont think agogo would cut it in the championship either
Kevin Phillips i will acept tyson maybe and keogh maybe 10 a season

But surely are we not getting at the vibe that what 20 + goalscorers are there out there that could score that amount if he played for us .

Like i pointed out we would have no chance of signing any of them IMO

im not sure what the point is i was just giving my view on those players and they may be able to do it in league 1 but possibly not in the championship with an exception to Phillips and possibly tyson

Back