• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Memory Lane 53 years ago today ....

At the time Gary Moore as a mystery to me....

EB for breakfast and Billy Best was a genius and Gary was not ... but probably had a lot more to his game beyond the understanding of a star struck boy ..

My team won the under 13s 7 - a side tournament in Rawreth on a very wet Sunday morning

- Peter Taylor and Terry Johnson came and handed out the medals .
An absolute credit to them for turnng up.

Spud gave Beckham the England captaincy and gave me a winners medal ... I wonder which one he remebers ..
I remember Spud was only brought on as a sub when he started as he was like lightening down the wing but they were concerned he couldn’t do it for the whole game. What a career he has had.

I’ve always wondered what might have happened in the rest of the season if we hadn’t won that game 7-0. Anticlimax is not strong enough to describe what did happen.

No wonder we don’t bother winning 7-0 any more.......

Enjoying reading about Billy, Gary, Spud and Terry Johnson all in my eyes club legions especially King Billy.

How can you even compare the miss match of players we have now the only thing they will be remembered for will be that they were in the team that went out the league.

Who was the last player to be rightly called a legion?

Back