• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

60 quid to watch a friendly

mrsblue

Banned
Bournemouth entertain Real Madrid in a pre season friendly and are charging a wallet busting 60 quid to anyone daft enough to pay.

If Madrid were playing at the Hall and admission was on a par as above,..Would you attend,Def not for me at those prices.

If it was their first team guaranteed to play then yes I may, although £40 would be a more realistic figure.

No idea what the circumstances are though, they may have to pay a hefty fee to get them over.

It'll be a Real Madrid yoof team anyhow. It's a joke and I hope the Bournemouth fans boycott it.

Bournemouth v real madrid

I bet as the game gets nearer they will drop the prices for tickets .:smile:

People will go to it so no need for them to lower the prices. I personally wouldn't, I wouldn't even pay £30 quid, but people will still go.

I went to see Leicester play Real Madrid a couple of years ago. Tickets were about £10-15 for an adult, but then again money isn't a problem for Leicester!

I see this yesterday.Prices are excessive,Madrid may not bring many of their top players.Ones who played in confederations cup are not coming over which is understandable.Whether Ronaldo ETC play is anyones guess.I think that charging Bournemouth ST holders and regular fans this much for a friendly is taking liberties whoever the opposition.

In times of austerity and Madrid probably demanding an appearance fee yet these prices show how out of touch football has become,£60 is way off the scale and anyone paying these prices need their head examined or they have plenty of cash.

Back