• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

7/7 Conspiracy Theory

chadded

Not striking since 2004
Did anyone watch the programme on BBC2 last night? I thought it was going to subscribe to the idea that 7/7 was a conspiracy, but it kept blowing the arguments out of the water.

That said, I am watching the 7/7 Ripple effect on youtube. It's in seven parts, and its so blatently a load of copswallop, it's actually quite funny...

If it was 4 or 5 it probably would have subscribed to the theories, but the BBC doesn't do that kind of thing. Very much TV's Switzerland, really. Caught bits of it in the breaks from CSI Miami on 5, looked pretty decent. Shame my desktop's cack at streaming really or I'd Iplayer it.

Am I the only one who thought that thoerist they interviewed/hung around with was a prat?

Am I the only one who thought that thoerist they interviewed/hung around with was a prat?

The one that 'discovered' the mistake in the Government report, about the train times? At the end they said that he has published a work on the internet that the holocaust never happened...

I watched it. Really good show. Cant believe the bloke who made the ripple effect up was some bearded **** from ireland.

****ed em right off to see that bearded ****** organising a demostration on the anniversary if the bombings about the treatment of the Muslim community and claiming the Muslim bombers were all patsies.

There were a number of candidates for long-term imprisonment/deportation in this programme, the pikey tracksuit-trouser-wearing beared **** stirrer and the Head of Birmingham's Central Mosque being prime candidates. The latter is basically attempting to inspire hatred for the British government within his community - I hope the police were watching. It's about time we had a government who took some strong action against these people and sent out a message, albeit about 10 years too late.....

Just watched it this morning and it's scary that a couple of absolute nut-jobs seem to feel the need to stir hatred and division.

That Kollerstrom dude looks exactly how i would expexct a conspiracy theorist to look. Its probably the trilby.

I want to know how he calculated them odds. I mean, clearly they are the odds for Southend to get promoted this season.....

Just saw this. Biggest crock of **** I've ever seen... And the way the Muslim and the Conspiracy nut were working together in the final scene, planning to organise a meet on the 7th is sickening.

Just saw this. Biggest crock of **** I've ever seen... And the way the Muslim and the Conspiracy nut were working together in the final scene, planning to organise a meet on the 7th is sickening.

The only conspiracy involved is that of radical Islam versus civilized society.

Back