• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

*update please on how many tickets we had sold* as I got two ticket for South Stand Upper, I always win when I sit there!

Spoke with Jobbo on the phone sales not doing that well sold 4k tickets that includes season tickets Oxford have sold around 160 tickets.

Dave thinks oxford need to have presold 300 to get near 1k away following.

Total attendance he estimates 6k

I would have thought it would be considerably higher than 6K. Our last game was it around 5700, with not many from Torquay. Based on the home figures being roughly the same with i hope a few more after another fab week of results and i think someone said that Oxford havnt taken less than 500 to any away game this season, my guess 800 tomrow, then surely the minimum we would hope for is 7k.

UTB

well yesterday lunchtime whilst buying my tickets i asked about the tickets sold and was told 4500 inc sth... sure hope it has increased a lot since then...

Just shows you how low our gates would have been this season if we were not doing so well. We would probably have had a couple of crowds below 4,000 already. We had a 33% drop in crowds last season and we are struggling to win back some of those fans even with good results.

Problem with doing the £5 special offer against Morecambe, is that it seems people are now waiting for the next offer rather than going to the next match at full price.

Back